Twenty Five

Before mom could say anything I pulled Alex by his hand upstairs with me. When we reached to my bedroom door I opened it and went in suddenly I was stoped and I looked why I was stoped I saw Alex and I was still holding his hand oh god but dam his hands felt so good.

Alex : you want me to waite in your room or should I waite somewhere else?
Me : um...... Sorry I forgot I was still holding your hand.
Alex : it is ok, your room looks so good.
Me : thanks.
Alex : you do like books.

Alex said referring to my book shelf and a lot of books here and there. I told Alex to sit on my bed and face to him I sat but I do not know how to start the conversation. After like 25 minutes Alex broke the silence.

Alex : hey I do not want any misunderstanding between us let's talk about it.
Me : yeah.
Alex : you start.
Me : Alex some days back I saw..... I saw you and a..... Girl.... Together are you both..... Together?
Alex : you mean Demelza?
Me : I do not know her name but I saw you and her together talking the day I came home alone.
Alex : no me and Demelza are not together she is my cousin.
Me : your what?
Alex : my cousin.
Me *slaps my head with my hand* I am so sorry I did not know and I assumed anything.
Alex : it is fine, and what is your relationship with Josh?
Me : Josh?
Alex : yes him.
Me : he is like my brother.
Alex : ok *smiles*
Me : why?
Alex : and you are not dating any guy right?
Me : no. *Confused*
Alex : good because do not date any guys they are not good.
Me : oh....ok?
Alex : yeah you said that you saw us that day we were at the football field then you had come over there?
Me : yes I had.
Alex : why?
Me : I wanted to tell you something
Alex : *looking at me*
Me : *nervous* icameoverthereb.....
Alex : Belle breath.
Me : yeah I was saying that I came overe there because I wanted to tell you that I......... like you.
Alex : *shocked*
Me : you do not have to tell me anything I know you do no....

Before I could say anything Alex kissed me oh my god my first ever kiss. And I am kissing Alexander freaking Steward. I can not believe it. This hot guy is kissing me. Am I dreaming? Suddenly Alex parted our lips and I did not want him to do that.

Alex : do not complete that sentence.

And with that again with not giving me anytime to speak or think Alex again kissed me. He moved closer to me and with his right hand cuped my left cheek and with his right hand he placed it around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I put both my hands around his neck and kissed him back. He put his tongue in my mouth and I allowed him. We were so into our kiss that we did not even notice my room door opening.

??? : What the heck?

I pulled away from the kiss and looked who it was and oh shit it was Nora and Travis, god she is not going to leave this matter so easily what if she tells mom how dum can I be to leave the door open. I and Alex was just staring at at them, now I understand how it feel when you get caught when you are doing something. This is so embarrassing.

Travis : I guess we came at the wrong time, we will come back later Nora let's go.
Nora : no wait.
Me : Nora ummmm.... What are you.... What are you doing her?
Nora : what am I doing here? The question is what are you doing here?
Me : ummmmm.....
Travis : Baby let us go, let the kids live.
Nora : no this is the time, at last I found that she has a boyfriend and she kept this from me.
Me : no no I did not.
Nora : wait are you not the same guy that reaches Bella and drops her back from school?
Alex : yes I am.
Nora : wow I knew something was up between you two.
Me : ummmm Nora.
Nora : where were you going to tell me that you have got a boyfriend?
Me : Nora.
Nora : I am so hurt.
Alex : actually we are not dating.
Travis : but you both were kissing.
Alex : yes we were.
Nora : then?
Alex : while we were talking Belle confessed to me and I kissed her and that is when you both came in.
Nora : you are so lucky that it is Travis and me that came in just think is mom and dad entered here then what would have happened.
Me : I am sorry.
Travis : so are you both are a thing now?
Me : ummmmm....
Alex : you can say we are.

Hearing what Alex said my eyes grew big and I looked at him.

Nora : so when are you going to tell mom, dad and the girls?
Me : I will but not now.
Nora : ok cool.
Me : you both had come here for something?
Travis : yeah we were going to eat so we taught to take you but looks like you have some plans we will not disturb you two.
Me : ok.
Travis : by the way I am Travis Nora's boyfriend.
Alex : I am Alexander in short Alex.
Travis : so we will leave now bye.
Alex&Me : bye.
Nora : bye and if you both have to do something then make sure the door is closed.
Me : yeah.

______________________________________

(To be continued.....)