Chapter Fifteen

After a long tome spending in highschool it was time to go back home. I had to wait a little bit longer because our geography teacher needed help in the maps so I had to wait back to arrange the maps. I had got a message from Alex that he si waiting for me in the parking area. I packed my bag and went to the parking area. I saw Alex over there while the other highschool girls were looking at him but he is just standing over there not paying attention to  them but only looking at his phone. I went up to him.

Me : hey sorry I had to wait for some work.
Alex : it's ok get on.
Me : thanks for waiting.
Alex : your welcome, let's go.
Me : yup.

With that I got on Alex's bike and he reached me to my house. I'm thankful that he had droped me today otherwise I would be walking home.

Me : thanks for the ride.
Alex : your welcome.
Me : go home safety.
Alex : yup *smiling*

With that he left, I got in my house and greated mom and went to my room got a shower changed my clothes and went downstairs.

Me : hey mom what is there to eat?
Mom : here.
Me : thanks mom.
Mom : by the way....
Me : hmmmm.....
Mom : that boys who is your partner.
Me : yes what about him?
Mom : is he the same person who came to drop you just now?
Me : hmmmm. *Nodding my head*
Mom : he dosent look like a bad kid.
Me : no he is nice.
Mom : ok.
Me : why what is wrong?
Mom : nothing just asking?
Me : now what did Nora say?
Mom : why would she tell me anything?
Me : she has a record of telling about me to you.
Mom : she didn't tell me lots.
Me : means she told you something.
Mom : so what are you both?
Me : friends.
Mom : friends don't drop them home everytime.
Me : he is a good friend.
Mom : ok as you say.

With that mom left. Nora is going to be killed by me for sure. I ate my food and went to my room my head was paining so I went to sleep.

*Time pass*

I heard someone knocking at my room door. I got up with my eyes half open and went to open the door to see who is it. As I opened the door I was pounced with questions on my face.

Me : yah stop what I'd your problem Nora?
Nora : mom said a guy came to drop you home.
Me : so?
Nora : who is it?
Me : he is my friend.
Nora : that same guy who is your maths partner?
Me : yeah so?
Nor a: I got to meet him.
Me : why should you meet him?
Nora : I'm your big sister.
Me : so?
Nora : I got to see how is he.
Me : no it's fine now go I want to sleep.
Nora : we are meeting on Sunday.
Me : wha.......

Nora left after she saying her sentence without hearing mine. I closed my room door and went on the bed. I saw on my phone notifications was there so I opened it. The girls had send something. I opened the chats and I was irretated more.

Mia : Bella I heard some guy droped you home who is it? Do I know him?

Emma: BELLA WHO WAS THAT GYU?

I only read these two messages and closed my phone. Looks like everyone is interested in my life more than theirs. I then took my books to study since I wasent getting any sleep so why not to study then I don't have to read those messages also. I took my books and sat my study table. After an hour or two I finished and kept my books in the place and I still had time for bed so I thought why not to go near the swimming pool side and sit over there. I carried my phone and  earphones with me and went downstairs. I sat on the chair near the pool and played music while looking at the sky. I felt so nice looking at the sky it's so nice and peaceful. After a couple of hours I got a call from Alex. I picked it up.

*On the call*

Me : hey.
Alex : hey, I didn't disturbed you right?
Me : no you didn't.
Alex : ok so tomorrow how are you coming to highschool?
Me : I guess walking.
Alex : ok.
Me : is there something wrong?
Alex : I had some work your side that I had to do before going to highschool so I thought to pick you up.
Me : I'll let you know.
Alex : ok.

*Call ended*

I opened our girls group and message over there I know these girls are online the whole time.

*Girls group*

Me : who is coming to pick me up tomorrow?
Mia : I'm coming with Liam on the bike so can't.
Emma : Lucas's car isn't in a working condition still.
Me : ok.
Mia : so how are you coming?
Me : I'll make some arrangements.
Emma : ok.
Me : bye.
Mia : what bye?
Me : what?
Emma : tell us about the boy that droped you at home.
Me : good night.

*Group chat closed*

I didn't messaged anything nor saw what they had messaged me I didn't want to tell them that Alex if he could pick me up tomorrow otherwise they will not leave me. I called Alex and he quickly answered his phone.

*On the call*

Me : hey.
Alex : hey.
Me : I'll come with you tomorrow.
Alex : ok I'll be on time.
Me : yup.
Alex : see you tomorrow.
Me : you too.

*Call ended*

______________________________________

(To be continued.....)