Twenty Two

As I was walking in the school I bumped into someone and fell I looked up to see who it was and it was the same girl that Alex was taking to I was confused to why is she here?

???: You are Izabelle right?
Me : yes

Isn't she supposed to say sorry and help me to get up?

???: You are the one who is obsessed by my boyfriend.

What? What the hell? Just as she finished saying that other childrens around us where talking about it.

???: Stop trying to act innocent.
Me : what are you talking about? Aren't you supposed to say sorry and help me get up?
???: After you have the intention to confess you love to my boyfriend you think I should help you?

I got up and spoke.

Me : I do not know who are you talking about?

Just then Alex came.

Alex: what is going on here?
Me: Alex sh......
???: Alex tell her the truth.
Alex: Izabelle it is Alexander to you.
Me: what?
Alex: I was nice and helping you only because I saw you as a sister and you taught I loved you how could you think that? Do you know only because of you thinking my girlfriend hates you.
Me: what?
???: Do you not understand I am his one and only love in his life are you dum?

Everyone around us was talking bad about us and saying "I am dum" "I am not good" or "no one should talk to me" and I also got the tag of "the girl that steals others boyfriends". I could not hear it anymore so I ran out of the school gate but whole going out I slip and fell and  oh god it hurt so much than before and guess what it was all a dream and I fell off my bed.

Me : what it was a dream? *Scratching my head*
Mom : Bella are you fine?
Me : yes mom.
Mom : then what was the noise?
Me : I fell off the bed.
Mom : did you get hurt?
Me : no mom I am fine.
Mom : ok get up soon the breakfast is ready.
Me : yes mom.

I got up from the floor and looked around my room.

Me : what a nice and beautiful dream that will be so terrifying if it will be true.

I finished all my work and went to downstairs to to eat breakfast and wow just wow Alex is siting on the chair and mom was speaking to him. What is going on over here?

Mom : oh Bella you are ready, here is your breakfast.
Alex : morning Belle.
Me : morning.
Mom : Bella how can you not invite Alex in the house, everyday he reaches you to school and brings you back from school how can you be so rude?
Me : sorry mom.
Alex : Mrs Morris it is fine.
Mom : that is so sweet of you Alex.

I do not know what is going on here anymore am I at my house or where am I? I am so confused. Can someone tell me what is going on please? I sat opposite of Alex after what dream I had I do not want to sit next to Alex. I quietly ate my breakfast. My mom an Alex was speaking to eachother like they know eachother for ages.

Mom : Bella eat fast you are getting late for school.

I checked the time and oh god help me I am so late for school. I ate my breakfast fast, Alex and I walked out of the house mom waved us goodbye. Waite why is Alex coming everyday to take me to school and drop me back at home? Is his girlfriend ok with this? Does she know that he doing this? Does she knows about me? If she does I hope my dream does not come true.

Alex : here you go.

Alex passed me a helmet to wear I took it and got on his bike. When we reached to the school he parked his bike and I got up, I passed him the helmet back but before going to my class I asked him.

Me : Alex.
Alex : yes?
Me : why are you driving me to school and reaching me back to my house everyday? I means I thank you for it but why?
Alex : Belle I......

Alex was going to say further but the school bell ranged. Before the bell rings we all students have to be in our own respected classes.

Alex : Belle we will talk later go to your class room first I do not want you to be late.
Me : ok bye.
Alex : bye.

I walked to my class room but I still want to know why was Alex so nice to me why is he reaching me to school and taking me back home?

Josh : hey girl what happened?
Me : nothing.
Josh : you say it's nothing but you behaviour says something else. So what is it?
Me : I was going to tell Alex I like him but then I saw him with a girl laughing they were acting very cute like a couple I turned back and went home and from that day I am trying to ignore him but I can not do it. It is so hard.
Josh : dam I did not expect that.
Me : *sights*
Josh : so you did not tell him how you feel?
Me : no.
Josh : why?
Me : he has a girlfriend.
Josh: are you sure it is his girlfriend?
Me : they were acting very cute.
Josh : that does not says that they are together.
Me : they were laughing together.
Josh : do we not laugh together?
Me : yes we do so?
Josh : may be she is just his friend.
Me : I did not think that.

______________________________________

(To be continued.........)