Thirty

I was still in my deep thought, after a while I realised that I am siting on the bike with Alex. I do not know where he is taking me, I hope we do not fall in troubling for bunking the lecture. After what felt like a hour we stopped at a random area. I got down and so did Alex I look forward and I was shocked to looked at the beautiful scenery in front of me. We could see the whole town. If I had paints and brushes I would sit here and painted this scenery.

Alex : you like it?
Bell : I do. *Smiling*

We went silent after that and just enjoyed the beautiful scenery in front of us. I could see the birds flying, the vehicles were so tiny the houses too. Everything felt so peaceful. I felt my phone ringing so I picked it up.

*On call*

Emma : hey
Belle : hey what is wrong?
Emma : I should be asking you that.
Belle : me? Why?
Emma : you were not in the class.
Belle : yes i.... I did not sit.
Emma : why?
Belle : nothing just did not wanted to.
Emma : so u just went out on your own?
Belle : some what like that.
Emma : really? Because the air told me Alex too did not attend the lecture.
Belle : h....uh.....
Emma : you both are together.
Belle : Emma
Emma : what?
Belle : i will tell you when I will meet you, ok?
Emma : why?
Belle : Emma
Emma : ok ok dam girl you better keep that in mind.
Belle : yes I will.

I cut the call and kept the phone aside, I felt some gaze on me I looked to my side and Alex was starting at me with a smile. That smile is so lovely it's....... Waite stope it Belle.

Belle : What happened?
Alex : Nothing *smiling*
Belle : then why are you smiling?
Alex : just enjoying
Belle : the view right, it's beautiful.
Alex : I was not talking about the view I was talking about the view side of me.
Belle : huh?
Alex : the expression you were making while talking on the phone.

That is it I know right here I was blushing, I could not say anything I was stuck. Did Alex complemented me? Like for real? Was he really looking at me? MY FREEKING EXPRESSION???????

Alex : let us go now, it is too late.
Belle : huh? Yeah yes yes let's go.

I picked up my belongings and went to Alex's bike. He was following me. I did not look back as I was embarrassed and I know he still had a smile on his face like he has achieved something. I stope near his bike and waited for him. He came and as I guess he still had the smile. Without saying anything I sat behind him and he drove. After some time we reached my house, I got down from his bike and wanted to tell him something but I was too embarrassed to say anything. I felt a hand patting my head I look up and Alex was patting my head.

Alex : I will see you tomorrow?
Belle : ye...yes
Alex : *smile* Bye Belle

He was about to leave but suddenly I felt I got my voice back and I kinda screamed and said what I wanted to say.

Belle : Thank you for taking me to the beautiful place.
Alex : *smiling*

And like that he left, I watched him leave. I breath in and out. After a few seconds I walked in my house.

??? : What made you so happy?
Belle : ahhhh.
???? : Scared as ever
Belle : Acer?

Acer is my cousin brother, my dad's younger brother's son. Though he is my cousin brother but he is like my real brother. I have not seen him for months I went and hug him. I was so happy to see him.

Belle : Ace what are you doing here?

Ace is the nickname I kept for him, only I call him that no one else does.

Acer : vacations
Belle : *smiling* it is good to see you.
Acer : so may I know what made you so happy?
Belle : ummmm.... nothing special.

I cannot tell Acer about Alex. Do not get me wrong I do not hide anything but when it comes to boys my brother thinks they are hitting on me and becomes possive.

Acer : ok then explain why Emma and Mia told me that you had extra studies so you could not meet me.
Belle : What? When?
Acer : I came to you school and saw them not you.
Belle : yeah yeah too much studies was there. *Trying not to make eye contact*
Acer : yeah sure.
Belle : *smiling* leave that you go fresh up, then we will watch movies.
Acer : I have already washed my face, you go fresh up. I will pick a movie and keep the snacks ready.
Belle : thank you, you are the best brother. *hugging*

I rushed to my room in a fast speed. I know my brother did not believe when I said I was busy with studies, but knowing him he will try to find out the truth so I will have to make sure I do not cause any trouble for Alex. I called Mia and after a few rings she picked up.

*On the call*

Mia : hey
Belle : girl why you did not tell me that my brother met you and Emma and you both lied?
Mia : I thought Emma told you. She did not?
Belle : no she did not say anything.
Mia : you did not fall in any trouble right?
Belle : luckily no, not yet I guess. As you know it will not be long till Ace finds out everything.
Mia : yeah being the best dectitive he is he will find about the lie and about your crush too.
Belle : MIA
Mia : come on you can not lie, I am pretty sure everyone who has seen you both know about it.
Belle : Waite for real?
Mia : yeah girl.
Belle : ahhhhhh this is not good.
Mia : I got a solution
Belle : what is it?
Mia : all you can do is confess to Alex about your love, bring him and your brother face to face and introduce eachother and BOM problem solved.
Belle : *breath in breath out* Mia I want to live, NOT TO DIE.
Mia : hey that is the best idea ever.
Belle : Mia bye.
Mia : bye, but you can not say that that idea was shit.

*Call ended*

______________________________________

(To be continued......)