Chapter Thirteen

*alarm clock ringing*

I rubbed my eyes and got up from the bed and with my half closed eyes I went to freshing up. Today I'm planning to wear a cute outfit so I picked out a cute jump suit and tied my hair into two messy buns. And paired my outfit with black and white converse. I took my backpack and carried my necessary belonging and went downstairs. Mom and dad was over there.

Me : morning.
Mom&dad : good morning.
Dad : so what is your plans for today?
Me : I'm not sure but mostly going to the game zone and playing some games.
Dad: and studying?
Me : I did that yesterday.
Dad : you got to study everyday.
Me : ahhhhhhh.
Mom : here is your beeakfast.
Me : thank you mom.

I ate my breakfast and said good bye to mom and dad and walked out of my house. On the way I saw a person with their dog so I decided to go to a dog cafe. Who dosent like to go to a dog cafe? I knew one cafe it's just a few minutes away from my house so I walked over to that place. As I reached over there I got in and there were so cute puppy and big dogs around me. I was so happy. I order a sandwich and a ice coffee. I sat in one place and was playing with the dogs and puppies. After a long long time I went to the gaming area while I was playing the bike racing game while competing with someone. I lost. Then I thought I should go home and enjoy netflix and chill. But I was stoped by the person I was competing.

??? : Hey you played good.
Me : thank you.
??? : Want to play another game?
Me : I was playing to head home.
??? : By the way what is your name.
Me : I'm Izabelle.
??? : I'm Kalen.
Me : nice to meet you Kalen.
Kalen: nice to meet you too Izabelle it's a pretty name.
Me : thanks.
??? : Hey Ka...... Oh hey!

While Kalen and I was speaking there was this another guy that came and I looked at the back of the guy and Alexander was there.

Me : Alex?
Alex : what are you doing over here?
Me : I asked you first.
Alex : no you only said my name.
Me : I came to play games.
Alex : ok.
Me : what are you doing over here?
??? : Wait do you both know eachother?
Alex : Bella this is hunter and that is Kalen.
Kalen : she know who I and but her name is not Bella it's Izabelle.
Hunter : ooooo took a girls name wrong. *Hunter elbowed Alex*
Alex : her name is Izabelle but her nick name is Bella.
Kalen : you both know eachother?
Alex : yes.
Me : *nodding my head*
Hunter : I want to know how?
Me : we are in the same highschool.
Kalen : ok.
Hunter : then you will get to see us more often now.
Me : how?
Hunter : because we are coming in the same highschool.
Me : ok.
Alex : so you are here alone?
Me : yeah.
Hunter : then join us.
Me : in what?
Kalen : we are going out for a bike ride.
Me : I don't know how to drive.
Hunter : then Alex can take you as a  double seat.
Me : no actually it's fine.
Alex : let's go.
Me : *raising an eyebrow*
Alex : it will be fun.
Kalen : yeah and it will be real not a game.
Hunter : and don't worry there will be other girls that will be coming with us.
Me : ok.

It wasent even 4 so I think it will be fine to go out with them. I don't think it will be that bad. It's just a bike ride what bad can happen. I'm just with this cute outfit and they are like bad boys outfit what bad can happen and I know Alex I don't think anything bad can happen or should I say I hope nothing bad can happen. Alex got on his bike and to be honest he does look hot no wonder all girls in the highschool was talking about him. Alex raised his hand out so I could grab his hand and get on his bike. I took it and sat. Hunter and Kalen started their bike and so did Alex. Hunter had navy blue bike and Kalen had the red one. They drove to an unknown place. I think they know this place but I didn't. I was waiting for the destination to arrive. After a few minutes the bike stop. I looked where we are and there was two girls. They are so beautiful.

Kelen : hey ammara.
Ammara : hey.
Hunter : Bella.
Me : hmmmm.
Hunter : these are our girlfriends this is ammara Kalen's girlfriend and this is Izzy my girlfriend and girls this is Izabelle.
Me : nice to meet you. *Smile*
Ammara : hey. *Smile*
Izzy : she is so cute.
Me *smiling*
Kalen : she is also good in games I must say specially in the bike riding game.
Izzy : really?
Ammara : so the this is decided that today we girls will ride.
Me : no.
Alex : she can't.
Ammara : Alex she can do and don't worry I know she will not break your bike.
Hunter : yeah let the girls ride today.
Me : no.
Izzy : Bella it's ok let's show these boys that we are not less.
Me : no I can't
Kalen : why?
Me : I don't know how to ride bike.
Hunter : you don't?
Me : *shaking my head*
Kalen : but you are so good in the game.
Me : game is different and riding it in real is different.
Kalen : ok.

______________________________________

(To be continued.......)