Chapter Fourteen

With that the girls sat at the back and we drove off to somewhere unknown. When Alex drives fast I catch him tightly then he slows down. We reached at a beautiful place it was far from the city I'm guessing we are at the top of the mountain I'm not sure. But you can see the full city over here. It looks so small and cute. I smiled while looking there.

Alex : you like it?
Me : it's beautiful. Do you all always come over here?
Alex : mostly.
Me : then which all places do you all go?
Alex : we make our own ways.
Me : nice.

We stayed over there for a while. Ammara had brought some snacks and that were eating. We talked and to be honest I was feeling very comfortable with them. The sun was setting so we decided to go home. We got on the bikes then hunter suggested something.

Hunter : let's race while going back home.
Kalen : yeah that's a good idea.
Alex : guys I don't think it will be a good idea?
Hunter : bro what.
Kalen : you are saying this?
Alex : I don't think Bella would like the speed.
Hunter : Bella are you fine with it?
Me : I don't think I'll be comfortable with it.
Izzy : yeah guys I'm also feeling sleepy and not in the mood of the bike ride.
Ammara : so guys do this ride some other day.
Kalen : ok ok girls but this topic isn't over here.
Hunter : we will have the race one day.
Alex : of course.

With that we left and Alex reached me home. I thanked him and went inside of my house. Nora was over there.

Me : hey Nora.
Nora : hey where were you? You took too long today to come home.
Me : sorry I was out, met some friends so was with them.
Nora : friends? *Raising an eyebrow*
Me : yeah.
Nora : which friends?
Me : Alex, Kalen, Hunter, ammara and Izzy.
Nora : wait what?
Me : what?
Nora : Alex is the same guy who is your maths partner right?
Me : yeah.
Nora : then who are the others?
Me : they are his friends.
Nora : ok.
Me : I'm going to my room to freshing up.
Nora : ok.

With that I walked up to my room. I went in my bathroom after some time I put on a blue tank top and black shorts and got comfortable on my bed and opened my phone to see what notifications have come for me. After going through all notifications I get sleepy I kept my phone on the night stand and drifted to sleep.

*Alan clock ringing*

I opened my eyes but shut it back because the Sundays is hurting my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and a minute or two I got up from my bed took a quick shower and got ready for school. Suddenly Emma called me.

*On the phone*

Me : hey.
Emma : hey Belle.
Me : what's up?
Emma : there is a bad new.
Me : what is it?
Emma : Lucas's car has some problem so he won't be coming to pick us up.
Me : ok.
Emma : so we will have to go walking.
Me : it's ok.
Emma : I thought Mia could come to pick us up but she is already in school.
Me : what is she doing there so early?
Emma : she said she wasn't at the detention room the other day so the teacher has called her.
Me : what a unique girl.
Emma : yeah.
Me : ok so meet you in school.
Emma : yep bye.
Me : bye.

*End of the call*

So it looks like I got to go on my own today. I started hurrying up so that I can reach school on time. I took everything and went downstairs.

Mom : you cane downstairs so early.
Me : Lucas's car has some problem so I'll be going walking to school.
Mom : ok, here is your breakfast.
Me : thank you mom.
Mom : your welcome.

I ate my food and after saying good bye to mom I left the house. On my way I didn't know what to do since in Lucas's car we would talk but I'm alone now so I plugged my earphones in my phone and the earbuds in my ear and listened to WOW from Zara Larsson. And walked to school. I was repeating the lyrics while walking. It wasent bad walking alone. I reached school and got in. I unplugged my earphones and put it in my bag. My first lecture is maths. Luckily Alex and I have completed the assignment. I checked the time I did reach later to school than usual but it's ok it's not that late so I'm fine. I walked to my class and went to my seat. I saw Alex over there siting.

Me : hey.
Alex : hey, your late.
Me : mam is already here?
Alex : no you are late than the other day.
Me : yeah Lucas's car had problem.
Alex : ok so you came by?
Me : I walked.
Alex : ok.
Me : wait how do you know what time I come to school?
Alex : from last some day you weren't so late than today that is why I asked.
Me : ok.
Alex : so how are you going home?
Me : I do not know.
Alex : I'll drop you.
Me : *narrowing my eyes*
Alex : what?
Me : nothing it's just that you are being too sweet.
Alex : ok fine then go walking.
Me : no no no it tiering.
Alex : but you just said I'm behaving too sweet and I don't think you like sweet.
Me : who said? I love sweet and it's tiring to walk.
Alex : ok meet you after school.
Me : ok.

______________________________________

(To be continued.......)