Twenty Eight

*Next Day*

I will admit it was difficult for me, I could not sleep, the image of Alex and me kissing was coming in front of my eyes everytime. I do feel something special for Alex, I want us to be more than friends but does he want the same?should I directly ask him what he thinks of me or should I not?  What if I ask him what he thinks of me and she says that he doesn't love me that way then? Maybe I should find out indirectly so that I know what he thinks of me. Yes I will do that. Ahhhh wow I did not knew when I got up from my bed and started brushing my teeth, I was so much into my thoughts that I did not know what I was doing. I but my tongue too ahhhh get it straight Belle you have to put your self together come on you can do it, it is not hard is it? After some more thought coming through my head I was done brushing my teeth and went to change and pack my bad I got a call and looked who it was and Alex was calling me.

*On call*

Alex : good morning
Belle : good morning
Alex : are you ready?
Belle : yes I am
Alex : good now come out your house
Belle : my house ?
Alex : yes, you do not want to be late for your lecture right?
Belle : wait are you out of my house?
Alex : look out of your window.

I walked to my window and looked out of it and there he was sitting on top of his bike the one and only Alex, with a charming smile and a charcoal black colour bag, I could not help but smile back at him. I turned and carried my bag went downstairs and walked out of my house, my parents are out for some work stuff and my sis is sleeping. With a bright smile on my face I walked out of my house towards Alex.

Alex : morning beautiful.
Belle : morning.
Alex : hope on.
Belle : *with a smile on the face and noding her head*

I sat on Alex's bike and we rode it to school. This was so special, I could not keep a straight face I was smiling like a crazy girl. I was enjoying the ride so much that I did not realised that we had reached the college. For some reason the ride felt short. I got down from the bike and thanked Alex for giving me a lift. He smiled in returned can this guy get more adorable than what he is? I giggled while he smiled.

Mia : Hey cuties.
Belle: Hey guys.

Mia, Lucas, Emma and Liam walking towards us. Mia and Emma had this "you have to tell me everything that happened" look on their face. I did not know how to react to them so I ignored it for the time being.

Belle : Good morning guys.
Lucas : Hey, how are you both?
Belle : good.
Alex : we are fine.
Emma : ah huh. *Noding her head*

Ok can this get any worst? Y do they have to be so obvious but I guess as everyone says boys don't catch on what girls things fast since the guys was in their own world. We walked to our own  classrooms, Alex, Liam and I we have the first class together so we talked and walked to our class. When I entered the class I met my other friend Jack. We are friends for a long time. He is so sweet but of you mess with him he get angry. Alex pulled a chair for me which was besides him indicating for me to sit next to him. And dam Jack was looking at me with those same eyes that Mia and Emma had, ahhhhhh I thought guys don't catch on to things fast looks like I am wrong. Liam sat behind Alex and me. Jack came and greeted me I too greeted him back. Alex was looking like a lost pup over here so I introduced them both to eachother.

Belle : Alex this is Jack and Jack this is Alex.
Alex : hey
Jack : hey

They both started to talk after talking so much it is seems that they have a lot in common like which type of bikes they like, food, placed to hangout and so on. Liam too joined them and I am let out or I guess.i felt like that since I do not know who to talked to, before Alex had joined the school I used to enter the class and just sit at my seat I used to say hello and talk to others too but not so much and just be to my self. But not it feels wired not to talked to since I am the only one siting without talking to anyone. I decided to put my earphone is my ears and play songs while I lay my head on the bench and take a small nap. After two to three minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked to who it was and it was Alex taping me, I guess he noticed that I am bored.

Alex : Hey, are you fine?
Belle : yes I am am.
Jack : Bella what is wrong, you look sleepy.
Belle : I am sleepy *laughing*
Jack : *laughing*

Just in time our teacher entered the classroom and the class was silent. We greeted the teacher. I started taking down notes. I looked back to see what Liam and Jack was doing and I was not suprise to see Jack was sleeping and Liam was about to sleep. I wish I could sleep too. Alex looks interested in this lecture. I turned my attention back to the teacher and tried to concentrate but could not. Looks like I will have to go to the library and write down notes that is related to today's lecture.

______________________________________

(To be continued........)