|036|

His hands laced with hers as the couple walked through the company building. Taehyung glanced over to his wife, fondness in his eyes.

"What?" came her soft voice. "You keep glancing at me,"

"Can you blame me?" he chuckled releasing his hand for
hers, switching to wrapping his arm around her waist. It had been a week swing ether ha gotten back. Jieun had left them alone for the time being, and they hoped it would stay that way.

Truthfully Taehyung didn't want to leave, instead he hoped that the two of them could remain there a little longer. "What's on your mind?" EunHa asked her husband as the reached her fathers doors.

"I know we've just come back form a holiday, but it occurred to me that due to my incompetence we never really had a proper honeymoon..."

"We're not leaving again," she let out an angelic laugh. "Come on, You don't want to keep father waiting." she reminded, Taehyung nodded before knocking on the door. EunHa tiptoed to peck his cheek which brought a smile to his face.

"I'll see you soon," he told her, placing a kiss on her forehead. EunHa nodded, glancing at him once more before turning to leave. As Taehyung stood there waiting for the door to open he couldn't help wonder what he was called in for. He hoped it wouldn't be too long.

The door opened revealing Mr Kim's Secretary. He mowed at Taehyung, letting him in. He left closing the door behind him. "Afternoon Sir," Taehyung greeted. "What did you-" he fell silent. His eyes fell to the occupied chair.

"Take a seat." Mr Kim instructed, composing himself. "Now.
But Taehyung didn't move. His gaze was completely fixated on the their person in the room.

There she was sat, arms crossed. Jieun

"What's going on?" Taehyung finally asked taking the empty seat.

"Ms Lee has in formed me that she is pregnant." Mr Kim began, his voice beginning to raise. "With YOUR CHILD!" he yelled slamming his hand down onto the table creating a loud bang making the both of them flinch.

"That's not possible!" Taehyung argued. There was absolutely no way that Jieun would be carrying his child. Absolutely no way.

"So you haven't been seeing Jieun begin my daughters back?" Mr Kim spat. "You haven't been continuing to see here even after your marriage? How dARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY DAUGHTER!"

"Please Mr Kim, it's not like that-"

"Don't you even dare denying it!" Mr Kim raged, "Don't you lie to me. How could you? How could you do that to her, she threw away her freedom to be with you. To help the business, to help your family! And you do this? I have the mind to—"

"I can explain," Taehyung cut in. "You don't understand—"

"So help me!" Mr Kim let out a dark chuckle. "I don't care what you have to say. I want you away from my daughter. I don't care about the contract, this marriage is done for."

"No!" Taehyung spat getting up. "What happened with Jieun is all in the past. Its a mistake I deeply regret and will never make again. I can't justify my actions and you wouldn't care for any explanation. Mr Kim, I love your daughter. I want to be either more than anything, I want to be by her side for the rest of my life!"

"You're right." Mr Kim agreed. "I don't care for your explanation. I want what's best for my daughter and you aren't it. So do us all a favour and stay away from EunHa. You'll only hurt her."

"No." Taehyung refused. "She is my wife and i'm not leaving her. I'm not leaving the one I love. I'm sorry sir, but you can't stop me."

"What are you playing at?!" Taehyung spat once Jieun left the room. "I told you-"