|027|

Taehyung sighed not wanting to get out of bed. He tuned seeing EunHa soundly asleep besides him. "So precious," he whispered caressing her cheek. He looked at the clock. If he didn't get up now he'd be late to work.

"You should get up." He heard his wife murmur. "Or you'll be late."

"I'll work from home today," Taehyung told her as he laid back down pulling her to his arms.

"Okay," she muttered. "I'm going out later today, with Dowoon Tzuyu and Jae."

"Alright, just stay safe hm?"

*Some time later*

Dowoon stared into her eyes. He was trying to figure her out. Jae looked at him weirdly. "What's wrong with you?" Jae asked but Dowoon only ignored him. "EunHa, did something happen?"

"What did he do?" Dowoon asked. EunHa blinked looking at him confused. "Was it too good to be true?" He asked once more.

EunHa paused gathering her thoughts. She slowly nodded before speaking. "He's...cheating on me...again."

"What?" Jae exclaimed in anger.

"Didn't he change?" Tzuyu asked. "Is it with that stupid assistant of his?" Eunha could only nod.

"That's it." Jae hissed. "He's has his chance." He stood up only for Dowoon to pull him back down.

"Stop. Don't do anything rash. Your forgetting that we all work in the same building and that they both live together. If you go now and attempt to kill him aside from being charged for assault Eunha will get the short end of the stick. We know what he's capable of. We are not putting Eunha in a situation where she can get physically hurt. EunHa when did you find out? And how king did it go on for?"

"It's been going on for a while, a month and a half now, I found out two weeks ago." EunHa explained. "I really appreciate your help and concerns, Jae promise you won't do anything rash, I don't want you getting hurt. Tzuyu, Dowoon, could I stay with both of you tonight please?" [Tzuyu and Dowoon recently moved into an apartment together- just as friends]

"Of course, you can stay however long you'd like." Tzuyu smiled taking her hand.

"Thank you." EunHa said great fully.

"Tzuyu. You're close with that Jeongguk guy right?" Jae asked.

"I wouldn't exactly say close, but I guess so." Jae then asked her to see if Jeongguk knew anything which she agreed to. "Should we tell Mina and Chaeyoung?"

"I don't want to involve them as Chaeyoung is his sister and neither do I won't to trouble either of them with my problems." EunHa answered.

{later that night}

Later that night when Taehyung got home he noticed  how quiet it was. The lights were all tuned off with was strange as they would normally be switched as EunHa would usually wait up for him. She's probably just asleep he shrugged. He calmly walked up the stairs the thought of Jieun pushing to the front of his mind and their conversation continuously replaying in his mind. Jieun had tried to pressure him into going home with her. He refused immediately but couldn't help think what she wanted. After all he did start seeing her and on a regular basis. Was that not enough?

Taehyung yawned switching the lights to his room. "What?" He asked out loud seeing that you weren't there. He sighed walking back out and down the hall to her previous room. "EunHa baby I thought we went through this, your sleeping with me in the other room," he said in a whiny voice as he pushed the door open.

Panic began to flush through him as she were no where in sight. The lights were off, no sound of her in the bathroom either. "EunHa!" He called out. "Princess this isn't funny, come out!"

He tuned the lights on looking through the room hoping that you were there. He searched the whole house in panic but still. She was nowhere in sight.

He paused around the living room. "Where are you..." his voice cracked. He took out his phone and called her for what seemed like the thousandth time. "Pick up pick up..." he pleaded.

"...helloooo?" He hear a yawn. "Who is this?"

"What kind of game do you think your playing at?! Where the hell are you? Do you know how worried sick I am?!"

"Taehyung?" She asked, he could hear shuffling before she spoke once more. "Taehyung it's one in the morning why aren't you asleep?"

Taehyung growled. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

"Taehyung clam down. Why are you shouting? I'm staying with Tzuyu and Dowoon. I texted you. Didn't you see?"

"You what?" Taehyung put it in speaker as he checked his texts. "Oh..."

"What were doing that you were you doing that you weren't able to check your phone?"

"I was just busy with work...." Taehyung answered.

"We need to talk." EunHa sighed. "Honestly. We need to talk with Honesty, that means no lying Taehyung."

"I know what it means."

"To bad you don't know how to act on it"

"What's that supposed to mean? EunHa? EunHa hello? Hello?"

[A/N]

Guess who has a crap ton of revision to do 🙂 ahh my second set of mocks is next week ughhhh And then in May my real exams start 😭

I'll try an update more frequently but after the first week of the Easter holidays I probably won't update till the end of June.

Moving on....how did you find this? Did you like it? Do you like Straykids? Day6? Astro? NCT? ATEEZ? TXT?

Vote comment and share! ☺️💜