|026|

Jeongguk gulped as he watched Taehyung take down his fourth glass of wine. Jeongguk's eyes darted around the now empty restaurant, it was getting closer to closing time, the winter sky was getting darker, if that was possible.

"Hyung, come one. You've had enough!" Jeongguk snapped snatching the glass from the elders grasp. "EunHa Noona is going to be worried."

"I'll tell her later," Taehyung waved off before taking his best friends drink. "Relax Guk, I have a good alcohol tolerance," I need this drink Taehyung thought to himself.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes taking the glass away once more. "Oh no you don't. Get up hyung." Taehyung grumbled as Jungkook pulled him up. "I'll drop you off. Noona must be worried, you didn't even tell her how late you'd be."

[At Taehyung & EunHa's home]
{EunHa's POV}

I yawned getting up form the couch. He still wasn't home yet. It was now 12am. He said he'd be back by 10. I don't mind that he's out...I just hoped he would have informed and given a notice so I would overthink and get worried.

Just as I got to the top of the staircase the front doors opened and Taehyung stumbled in. Jeongguk wakes in after him. "Sorry noona, I couldn't stop him." He apologised. I sighed walking back down.

"Thank your for bringing him...home. Are you okay getting back yourself?" I asked.

"Yes Noona." He nodded. "I'll see you at work."

After Jeogguk left I helped Taehyung up the stairs. "I can walk in my own." Taehyung muttered.

I removed his arm off my shoulders and watched as he stumbled. He quickly grabbed onto me so he wouldn't fall down. "Of course you can. Come one, you should take a warm shower then head to bed."

"EunHa...." he mumbled. "Baby...please stay with me."

"Okay."

"Promise?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay." He flashed his boxy smile.

[The Next day]

I woke up earlier today so I could make Taehyung some soup. As I poured it in a bowl for him my phone rang.

"Hello?" I spoke putting the phone to my ear. "Mother? I-actually I have work today....I can't. We have an important shoot today. No mother I can't just clear my schedule....but mother-" I sighed putting my phone down. She never listens...

"Is something wrong?" I jumped hearing his voice. "Sorry princess." He apologised hugging me form behind. "I didn't mean to scare you." He said softly kissing my neck.

"Its okay...I prepared some soup for you," I told him as he let me go.

"Smells delicious." He grinned. "So what did mother in law want?" Taehyung asked as he sat down.

"She wanted to talk but I couldn't today," I explained.

"But she won't listen? Ah it fine, I ask Chae to pay her a visit. And maybe send mother there as well. Maybe she might forget." Taehyung suggested.

"That's nice of you Tae." I smiled. "But she doesn't forget things that easily, unfortunately." I sighed.

"Then I'll talk to her." Taehyung shrugged. "Now come on, eat up. We have a busy day ahead of us." He smiled.

[At Kim's Inc company building]

Jieun say smugly at Taehyung's desk waiting patiently for him to arrive. She herd the sound of the door click and she immediately stood up. Taehyung hadn't noticed her when he walked in; to focused on the papers in his hand. Jieun waited forever the door to click shut before making her move.

She sauntered over time him knocking the papers out of his grasp then wrapping her arms around his neck. "About time you showed up." She smirked. "Lefts have some fun. Come on, you know you want to."

"Remove yourself Jieun." Taehyung glared. "Stop with this."

Jieun shook her head. "Tut tut tut." She braving a hand to his cheek, caressing it. "Don't forget our wager." She spoke before crashing her lips onto him hungrily.

He tried pushing her away but eventually gave in.

[A/n]

It's a little short but the next one will be longer :)
What do you think of the story so far? Is Taehyung an idiot?
OH also, what are your thoughts on MOTS 7? What's your favourite song? Did you get an album?

Also!

Vote comment and share !☺️