|019|

"Happy birthday." EunHa said to Taehyung as he sat at the table. "Here." She smiled placing a small box in front of him.

"What's this?" He asked with a smile opening the box. "I love it thank you." He thanked happily putting the watch on. He stood up and engulfed her into a hug.

"I'm glad you do," EunHa smiled. "I've also got us both the day off and booked us a table at xxx restaurant."

"You're the best," he smiled.

[At the restaurant]

"Reservation for Mr & Mrs Kim.."

"Right this way." The hostess said leading them to the tables. "I'll grab you a menu." She smiled leaving.

"It's nice." Taehyung said looking around. A waitress walked over to them handing them menus.

"I'm Jenna and I'll be your server today." She smiled at Taehyung twirling a piece of her hair.

"I'll have a steak." Taehyung said not looking up. "Well done."

"Of course Sir." She spoke batting her eyelashes at him.

"What would you like baby?" Taehyung asked EunHa.

"I'll have the pasta." EunHa said with a smile.

"One stake, well done and pasta." Taehyung repeated.

"And what drinks would you like with that?" She asked Taehyung.

"I'll have wine." Taehyung answered. "And she'll have...water right?" Taehyung asked EunHa knowing she didn't like to drink much. EunHa nodded.

"I'll be back with your food." She said leaving.

"I don't really celebrate my birthday." Taehyung confessed.

"Why not?" EunHa asked.

"It has no meaning." Taehyung shrugged. "It's not really worth anything to me."

"But it's your birthday...." EunHa muttered. "Well then let's make it worth something for you."

"Your so cute." Taehyung chuckled.

"Here you are sir." Jenna winked at Taehyung placing his plate down. "Here." She then said bitterly putting EunHa's pasta in front of her.

"Your wine," Jenna placed the glass in front of Taehyung.

"You forgot the water." Taehyung pointed out.

"My bad." Jenna rolled her eyes. "You know, you should call me sometime. I'll make your time worth while."

"Why would I want to see you when I have my wife?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on. You really think she's better than me?" Jenna asked running her and along his arm.

"Don't touch me." Taehyung yelled slapping her hand away. "Come on EunHa." Taehyung said standing up. "Let's go home."

"Is there a problem?" The manager asked walking over.

"Your waitress is a needy little whore who can't keep her hands to herself." EunHa scoffed. "Touch my husband again and I'll make you regret it." She hissed pushing Jenna back. "Let's go." She took Taehyung's hand and stormed out.

"You know, you look hot when your angry." Taehyung smirked. "Come on. Let's go home and make food our selves."

[A/n]

I'm so sorry that this is short and our extremely late...I'll try have the next chapter out by tonight.