|031|

Chaeyoung waited around her favourite café. She took a sip of her caramel macchiato as she glazed over to the clock. 5:25pm he was late.

"Here," A blueberry muffin was placed in front of her. "I don't know about you but, but blueberry muffins hit different."

"Thanks," Chaeyoung smiled.

"How's Mina?" Chaeyoung let out a small sigh looking down at the muffin. "Don't worry, she'll come around." Before she left she ruffled Chae's hair in affection.

"I though she was a model?" Taehyung's voice piped as he walked over.

"Your late," Chaeyoung pointed out as she watched her brother take her muffin. "She is, this is her sisters cafe. Jeongyeon helps out sometimes."

"Sorry, I should have let you know that I was running late." Taehyung apologised. "As much as I love to spend time with you Chae, I'm sure there was a reason for wanting to talk,"

"Of course there was," Chaeyoung grinned snatching the muffin back before a serious expression morphed onto her face. "We need to talk but first you have to be honest with me. Okay?"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Well what do you think?" Dowoon asked Eunha.

"I don't know...." EunHa sighed. "We have a lot of work and Yuna Kai and Beomgyu-"

"It'll be fun!" Tzuyu put in. "Besides you need time off, we all do."

"Jae's also coming." Dowoon added. "It'll be just the four of us. Think about it, Egypt, the Sphinx, pyramids the River Nile!"

EunHa thought about it for a moment before nodding. "Okay fine. I'm down." She gave in.

"Great!" Dowoon grinned. "I've already spoken to your dad about it. We leave in 5 days."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Taehyung dropped off Chaeyoung before heading back to his home, if he could even call it that. To say he was a little surprised to see EunHa there was an understatement.

"EunHa...." he trailed off. "H-how are you?" He asked.

"I've been better," She replied "How's your hand?" She asked glancing over to it.

"It's getting better," he answered with a small smile holding it out as he opens and closed them. "Thank you, for making me go to the hospital. And thank you for helping me."

"Any decent human being would have done the same." She shrugged.

"Are you leaving?" He asked looking at her packed mini suitcase. "Where?"

"I'm going on a trip with my friends, if you'll excuse me." She muttered walking past him to the door.

"Wait." He stopped her. "I'm sorry. I know it's not enough. But I really am. What I did was wrong and I should have told you or done something properly. You don't deserve this, any of this. I'm sorry EunHa."

"I know." EunHa whispered. "What's done is done." With that she left.

Taehyung sighed as he slumped onto his bed. He missed her warmth. He couldn't get over the fact that as things were progressing he just had to mess it all up. As he stared at the ceiling he could only wish for the trip to go smoothly.