|013|

Taehyung sighed as he put away the files, that Jieun was supposed to have completed and put away. She didn't show up, not a single text or call. It was finally the time for the merge to be fully completed-meaning that he and the workers all moved into Kim's Inc building.

[knock knock]

Taehyung looked towards the door, half expecting it to be EunHa. The door opened.

"I got the files you asked for, hyung." It was non other than Jeon Jeongguk, his best friend.

"Leave them on my desk. I'll go through them after." Taehyung said closing the cabinet. "Send these to father." He handed some papers over.

"Sure...but you know that we don't have to start till tomorrow right? Let's take this chance to explore the building and get to know the other workers!" Jeongguk exclaimed.

"Me? Getting to know the others? You are funny Jeon." Taehyung chuckled. "You go do that, I'm out."

Jeongguk shook his head grabbing his friend by the arm. "I am not taking no for an answer.

And that is how the two ended up sitting across Dowoon, EunHa and Tzuyu. It was an awkward atmosphere.

"Unnie!" Yuna, Kai and Beomgyu approached the table.

"Noona can we sit with you guys?" Beomgyu asked.

"Of course you can," Tzuyu smiled at them.

"Taehyung right? I haven't introduced myself properly

"Taehyung right? I haven't introduced myself properly. I'm Yoon Dowoon. EunHa's best friend." Dowoon said putting down his cutlery.

Taehyung nodded in acknowledgment. "Kim Taehyung, your best friends husband."

"And I'm Jeongguk, Taehyung's best friend." Jungkook smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't attend your wedding Noona," Jungkook apologised.

"You didn't even apologise to me," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"The only reason I wasn't there hyung, was because I had to take your place at that meeting in Japan." Jungkook nudged his elder.

"That's okay," EunHa smiled. "Tzuyu, I'm going to set up everything now." She spoke taking her tray.

"Alright. I'll join you soon," Tzuyu said to her. EunHa nodded leaving.

"EunHa," Dowoon called. "We have a meaning tonight, don't forget!"

[a little while later]

Taehyung walked along the hall way, on his way to a EunHa's room. He felt the glares of other workers as he walked past them. A few even let out squeals. Taehyung looked at one and gave a subtle wink. He could her her squeals as he knocked on the door before walking in.

"What time is the meeting."

EunHa looked over to him before going back to sorting out the clothes. "It's around 8pm," she told him placing Beomgy's next outfit on the rack. "Why? If you don't mind me asking."

"That's fine then. I get off around 9." Taehyung said just as he was about to leave.

"Wait." EunHa called, eyes not leaving the clothes.

"What is it?" Taehyung smirked.

"Can you pass me the box of the coffee table, please?" She asked. Taehyung rolled his eyes grabbing the box. He walked behind her and placed the box besides her.

"Anything else?" He muttered. EunHa could feel his warm breath hit the back of her neck.

"No thank you." She whispered. She felt his arms wrap around her, burying his face into her neck. He smirked as she went stiff.

What is he playing at? She wondered.

"I'll see you later then." He said leaving a kiss on her neck.

"Kim Taehyung, just what are you playing at?" EunHa spoke aloud a few seconds after the door had shut.

[A/n]

I apologise that this is out later than expected, I kept changing it up and I think who's was probably the best result! Do comment what you think!