one

"sunny catch up" my mother called from in front me holding my little brothers hand, we had just moved to small heath due to my fathers death back in Cornwall "where are we going" i asked finally catching up with her. She stopped outside a pub called 'the garrison'

"to visit an old friend" she said walking into the pub "mom were not allowed" i said as we entered making everyone turn and look at the two women and mourning child, she muttered something and turned to a private room opening the door, i swear this women's got a death wish i thought to myself.

"ah mrs roman"
a man said standing up shaking my mother's hand, he had brown hair, about 5'6 and very blue eyes, he looked at me
"looks just like her father" he said to my mom
"i know scary sometimes" she muttered back, not being well in social places i pulled on her coat like a child waiting for her to introduce me or leave.

"sunny this is Thomas, Arthur and Finn Shelby and that's Polly Gray" 
she said pointing to all the people in the room, my little brother was moaning from being cold but stopped once the lady called polly came and picked bent down to him "he's got your eyes El, what's his name?" she asked to my mom
"Elliott" my mom said stroking his head, Elliot looked up to her, he looked exactly like my mom same brown hair exact same nose and face shape, he carried the same brown eyes as her, me on the other hand had long brown with curls all over and the same features as my dad the spitting image of my dad.

"so sunny how are ya"Thomas asked sitting back down taking a smoke of his cigarette "um good thanks but why are we here" i asked to both tommy and my mom "sunny don't be rude their shelbys" she muttered to me giving me a stern look "am i meant to know what that means" i said back to her earring a laugh from Arthur "got her dad's attitude" Arthur said i smiled sarcastically back at him "sunny i swear i'm gonna beat you in a minute these people are hear to help now stop being such a bitch" my mother said to me, i just rolled my eyes back.

"Ella is the job for you or for sunny" Thomas said to my mom who know gave Elliot to polly who sat next to Finn playing with my little brother, my mom looked at my with guilt in her eyes "it's for sunny but please nothing too illegal" my mom said to him looking from back to him "that's okay she'll be with polly most the days at the betting shop, are you good with numbers" he asked my i was still confused but nodding my head , he smiled back knowing something i didn't.

sunny's face claim is hope mikealson