thirty one

AU: my tiktok is prettyjupiter btw in case any of you make edits of sunny and finn or want to ask me about the book:) [sunny's face claim is s2 kiara from outer banks]

"finn" i whispered looking at him, the others had left the room seeing the discomfort on both of our faces.

"what happened sunny?" he said keeping his distance.

"i don't want to talk about it, please" i said sitting back in the chair i'd found putting my head in my hands.

"you don't want to talk about?! sunny you went missing for almost two fucking months and you don't want to talk about it?!" Finn shouted now towering above me. "you really know hot to make someone not love you don't you? i mean i fucking love you sunny more then anything and all you've done is fuck it up to the point where i don't know anymore!"

"you don't know if you love me?" i said tears forming in my eyes not yet ready to fall down my check.

"of course i love you but i fucking hate you. all you've done is give me reason to think you don't love me i mean first you gave up our kid because your mom died which is just selfish then you run away with no reason and expect me to just move on!" he screamed making me flinch as he punched the wall behind me.

"i'm sorry finn" i whimpered walking past him through the door.

   ..

Sunny loved finn more then anything but she really couldn't find herself being able to let go and just let him in anymore, not since what happened.

She wondered through the streets of small heath coming to terms with how much she fucked over the shelby family, she felt horrible and like she used them which she never wanted.

One thing sunny hated about this situation was that no matter how much she held her head or thought about it, she couldn't think of Finn and her together after it. Or her happy.

She found herself at Polly's with Micheal answering the door.

"Sunny?" Micheal said bringing the girl into a hug.

"can i stay here for the night?" the girl asked grabbing the sides of her dress looking at him.

"of course, go run yourself a bath you stink" he laughed, Sunny forced a laugh trying to not make him worry even more about her.

The maid ran sunny a bath while she sat next to it writing on a paper that she would cover whenever the maid walked past her.

"it's ready for you miss" The maid said wiping her hands and leaving Sunny to herself.

Sunny sat in the silence of the bath, she still had her undergarments on.

She slowly lowered herself into the bath her face being absorbed by the water which slowly filler her lungs.

"yeah she's here. no i told her to get a bath so she's upstairs right now. okay. i'll tell her" micheal said through the phone with tommy on the other side.

He walked up the stairs not in any rush to tell the girl of Tommy needing to talk to her.

Micheal opened the door seeing Sunny still under the water.

"Tommy needs you so get dressed and i'll run you down" Micheal said walking closer to the bath.

"fucking hell why you still in that?" he said again getting worried by the body floating in the bath "sunny?"

..

"FINN GET DOWN HERE NOW" Tommy shouted from downstairs of the shelby house.

Finn walked down seeing Tommy and Arthur getting their coats on with Polly in tears already woking out the house.

"Tommy what's going on?" he asked getting worried, everyone ignored him pushing him out the house and into the car.

"she can't be can she?" polly said from the back seat next to finn "i mean she wouldn't would she" she said crying harder into her hanky.

"polly shut up she isn't" Arthur said from the front seat holding his head.

No one said anything else for the rest of the journey to Polly's.

When they arrived there were an ambulance and body car out front, Polly cried harder running out the car to her house.

Finn still putting the pieces together wondered into the house following polly up the stairs to their bathroom where a body was seen on the floor with doctors around it.

He walked closer getting a closer look until he saw it.

There she lay, Sunny, around her eyes were almost blue same as her lips and her skin as pale as white.

Finn felt as if his heart actually broke, his one love had gone and she did it to herself.

He fell against the wall his face still shocked and his hand pushing down on his heart trying to stop the real pain of her death.

"time fo death. 9:17" the one doctor said to the other as they put a sheet over her body.

"no you carry on trying until she wakes up she's not fucking dead" Arthur said pushing the doctors around who just let him knowing she was dead.

Tommy stood in the door way not really knowing what to do, he promised her mother he'd look after her and well.

"i think this so for you son" One of the doctors said handing Finn a piece of paper with drips of water on it.

i'm sorry finn.

i'd write a real note but,

If i loved you less i'd have more to say.

I love you finn.

more then fucking anything.

Finns eyes burned with tears at the shitty suicide note. He hated her. More then anything right now.

The doctors took her body away from the house into the car, no one else in the room but Finn.

He sat himself down next to the bath where she lost herself his mind was blank one image stuck in his mind, her, just sunny, nothing special nothing big just her looking at him.

Finn was still in shock at what she done, first his mother now her. He thought himself as cursed but knew she'd slap him for thinking it to be his fault.

But he couldn't think of anything but their last words to each other. And all the words were his screaming.

"Finn come on" Tommy spoke bringing the boy up from his chair out the room.

It was true. Sunny Roman had killed herself.