eight

As we arrived at the Shelby house both Arthur and Tommy was already there, we walked in to find that Linda and Lizzie was also there "okay now i dont want no shit from anyone" Polly said pointing at them all "but sunny has decided that she will still be a Peaky Blinder in honour of her mother" as soon as Polly said this Lizzie got up bringing me in for a hug, which i appreciated.

"Well its nice to have you back sunny i thought Finn was gonna chew his own cock off if you was missing another day" he said putting out his cigarette, i laughed and looked at Finn to see him blushing like crazy.

We was all just sitting around the table talking when a horn was heard from outside, beeping many times "leave that Alfie is here, got to run having a business meeting, Sunny Finn i need to you go to this location wait outside send in Abarama and Bonnie Gold when they show, but go out the back way dont want ya being seen" he said while leaving.

Me and Finn arrived at the location and could hear Tommy and guessing by the accent Alfie. Finn took out a cigarette smoking in infront of me like some posh boy wanka i took it out his mouth and tried to smoke it but chocked on well air while doing so.

"not so much a smoking girl are ya" he said laughing and taking it back "fucking hell no" i said Finn looked ahead to see a car approaching and two men get out one had a really ugly hat on and long hair and the other black hair in a suit around Finns age.

"wait here" Finn said to the men and me running into Tommy "so what's a pretty girl like you doing with the Peaky fucking Blinders" the man in the ugly hat asked " i am one of them" i said back putting my hands in my pockets, i saw the boy at the back smirk at me which kind of made me sick but he was cute.

Finn came running back out sending them in, before they both went in the boy around Finns age winked at me which i just exchanged whit a smile.

"did you see that fucking scumbag Gold just winked at you" he said starting to get really angry making me confused " okay and?" i said crossing my arms "because well ah shit" he said taking his hat of and running his hands through his hair "yes ah shit because you dont have a right to be mad Finn because we hooked up once and kissed" i said now getting angry for some reason.

"i know but i- i just didn't know that's all i was to you" he said looking into my eyes "well Finn when you want to be more to me grow some balls and fucking ask me" i said walking away from him.