five

After a while of waiting we saw 3 men in black suits all standing around on the bridge "Finn get ready" i said getting closer to him, he was close to pulling the trigger until i grabbed him to stop seeing the men wearing red flowers "it's a wedding" i said to him, he softened up under my touch on his shoulder.

He turned around wrapping his arms around my waist snuggling his head into my neck "i wouldn't of been able to do it sunny, they think i'm john they think i can be like them but i can't i just can't i'm not like them" he said holding my tight "Finn i know you're now like them and even though i never met john i can still tell you that you're not like them because you are you, you heart still beats for a purpose theirs doesn't" i said holding his head too look at me.

We shared a kiss then i realised "Finn it's not Arthur" i said to him as we got off the box "what do you mean?" he asked my grabbing my arm so i can't walk any further "it's micheal they're after this is a distraction" i said he mumbled something then we both ran to where Arthur was, "Arthur Arthur!" Finn shouted running to the flat.

I ran past him and pushed the door open "Arthur it's not you they're after it's Micheal" i said as Finn came running up behind me, Arthur pushed the table over standing up and putting a gun to the lady's head as she winced, Finn pushed past me "Arthur you need to get to the hospital now" he said moving Arthur away from her, Arthur pushed Finn out the way and growled at the women again and she started crying saying that she has kids, which made Arthur snap back to reality and pulled us both out the room after telling the lady to leave.

We all ran into the hospital seeing blood everywhere and a man on the floor with a bullet through his head, Arthur told me to get my gun out as he shot the lock of Micheal's room i only met him once but it's still not nice being at gun point.

He was talking about what happened to Finn and Tommy, i wasn't paying attention at first until i heard him say "he said he knew you have a new one, and he knew she was a girl and um he-he knew her dad and to tell her to see her new house" my heart dropped when he said that, i ran out of the hospital as fast as possible ignoring the shouts of Tommy and Finn.