twenty four

sorry if its messy i did it while in art

I was woken up by water being poured onto my face "what the fuck" i said to whoever did it.

"oh sunny glad it was you and not a whore. get up" tommy said throwing me my shoes. "you can stay for the talk with Finn, you might find it amusing" he said taking a seat while Arthur poured a drink over Finn making him sit up fast with wet hair and only in his vest.

"wake up. rise and shine" Arthur spoke to him as he brushed his hair back.

"what are you doing here" Finn replied. "sunny" he said raising an eyebrow at them, i shrugged getting up to get a drink.

"wasting our fucking time on you" Tommy answered, I went back to him with two drinks giving him one, he went to stand up but Arthur pushed him down. "sit down Finn. sit down" Tommy said seeming to be annoyed.

Finn sat back down looking at me as i did too. "what do i have to do to make you fucking listen to me ah. You took a bullet." Tommy said now standing up learning over Finn as i sat next to Arthur.

"Finn we've got people for that type of work. solders. captains and corporals even sunny" he said nudging me making me roll my eyes.

"first of all she dont take a bullet for anyone not even me or you" Finn said pointing at Tommy "and second of all if you have all them. Then what am i"

Tommy stood up looking at the ceiling "what am i Jesus Christ" he said clearing his throat.

"yeah what am i tom" Finn said. i could sense he was getting annoyed and Tommy too. "I'm the brother you never got round too" he said making me give him a sad look. Even though its sad, its true Finn was left out for most of the childhood i was there for.

"you're a general Finn. you understand? You're fucking Shelby, so you're a general" Tommy said "when did you last see a general anywhere near the blood and puke, eh?"

Finn looked at him pushing his hair back then looking down "he's right, that's what you are" Arthur said standing up walking over to Finn "so on your feet's solider, come on, on your feet"

Finn looked from Arthur to tommy "i thought you said i was general" he said "plus if I'm a general then what's sunny because I'm getting pretty fucking tired of her being left out all the time" he said now getting angry. i looked down at my hands on my lap feeling him staring at me

"you are so on your fucking feet" Arthur said grabbing his shoulder. Tommy pushed him off Finn pushing Finn back down.

"if you want sunny involved more thats not your choice. she knows she can be more involved if she wants all she has to do is ask its not like she's married to you so she cant be as involved she's the same as Isiah" he said looking between us both as Finn just stared at me. "Finn" he said pulling Finns attention of me to him "Finn look at this" he pulled out a small bullet from his jacket "this is the bullet that Abarama gold pulled from you. First and last" he said throwing Finn the bullet "and did sunny know about this about how you stupidly didn't listen and got yourself shot"

"yeah she does" he said holding the bullet. He stood up nodding to me to follow him.

"Dont loose it." Arthur said to him as he stood up. "now both of you clean up. put some clothes on. nice suit nice dress the lot" he said putting a hand on both of our shoulders. "I've got some trouble to keep you both out of trouble" he pushed us both to the door tot he private room and stairs to the upstairs.

"wait here" Finn muttered to me as we left leaving me in the private room as he walked back into Arthur and Tommy. me being nosey i had to eavesdrop. "and err tom? while you're here, erm, ive ,met this girl and id like to get married" WHAT THE FUCK i thought to myself.

"fuck off. Go get dressed" Arthur said ignoring him.

"Finn this girl you're trying to impress if its not sunny dont bother Polly wouldn't let you marry anyone else" Tommy said making me laugh.

"come on- did you hear that" Finn said looking at me as he walked up the stairs.

"maybe" i said laughing as he chased me up the stairs. We got to the top changing into some clean clothes while joking over Finn getting shot. When we got back down Tommy had just left and it was just Arthur sitting down drinking.

"Arthur I'm gonna put it on a necklace as a reminder" Finn said walking up to him "Arthur you got trouble for us then" he asked patting his shoulder. Arthur muttered a yes then stayed sitting while Finn put his arm round my waist walking me out.