twenty seven

RIP Helen she was an angel.

I hate that man with a passion, his stupid mustache and shitty expensive drinks, I don't know why he got me so angry but I was that angry I found myself in some cheap pub on the outside of Small heath.

"we don't serve women in here" The bar man shouted as I walked in.

"well you'll serve a Shelby won't you or is it a peaky blinder, you have to have heard of them" I said taking a seat at the bar looking at him, his face now turning red in embarrassment.

"no lady is a peaky blinder" a male voice from behind me said followed by a movement of tables and chairs.

I took my hat off looking at the blades pointing out of it. I had two options, 1 cut the man and make Tommy proud or 2 walk away and make Polly proud.

"oi whore I'm talking to you"

Fuck it. I hope tommy will be proud.

I turned around fast swiping my arm out slashing the man in the eye, he falls back being grabbed by the other men that had gathered around. One man behind me tried to grab my hips but I pushed my hat into his eyes blinding him too feeling the blood fall over my hair as his eye bled out, after two injured men they all started fighting me; ignoring the bar man shouting us to stop.

I was almost out with out being hurt until one men about 2ft taller then me grabbed me by the back of my neck then with his other hand grabbing both my arms dragging me out to the back of the pub.

TRIGGER WARNING MIGHT MAKE SOME READERS UNCOMFORTABLE

He took me out back slamming me into the cobble wall my face feeling the cold stones on my cheek as his hands was all over me from the back. "get off me!" I shouted I tried to escape his grip but i felt useless compared to him.

Tears started to form in my eyes as i screamed for help, every time i opened my mouth my face would scratch the wall making it cut my skin. He pulled down my bottoms as i felt the cold air hit my vagina as he made circle motions on my clit "GET THE FUCK OF ME" i screamed.

"shut the fuck up" he growled into my ear pushing me closer to the wall. I heard the zip of his trousers and i was already planning me own funeral. Without a second to hold back my breath he thrusted into me from behind letting out moans into me ear as i cried harder into the wall.

"Peaky blinder" he said in-between thrusts "peaky blinder my fucking arse" my cries went silent as i choked back on my tears feeling the cobble wall scratch my cheek harder making it bleed and bruises form on my neck from his hold on me. "peaky blinders would of killed me by now, you're no peaky blinder, you're just a useless." he thrusted harder "fucking" he thrusted harder "whore" he thrusted one last time feeling him shiver inside of me as he pulled out.

He turned me around slamming my back into the wall holding the front of my neck leaving bruises there too "you tell anyone about this" he said as he inched closer to my face "I'll fucking kill you"

He finally left leaving me alone in the back of the pub alley half naked and innocently stupid. He had took my innocence, yes Finn took my virginity but this was different he took my dignity my pride. My life.

I slipped down the wall holding my knees close to my chest sobbing into them coughing each tear up feeling the air in my lungs start to burn from the amount of tears i cried.

His words rang in my head as i cried more.

"useless"

"whore"

"peaky blinder my arse"

He's right, if this was Polly she wouldn't of let him she would of stopped him. But no he did it to me, and i let him. I'm no peaky blinder and I'm not a Shelby.

I try to stand holding on the wall for help as my legs quiver and shake for me to stop but i don't listen. Instead i let them lead the way to him.

I felt it. I had a gun. This whole fucking time i had a gun. Well I'm going to use it.

I quicken my pace as i start to see him come into my blurry vision "OI" i shout for him to hear behind my hiccups of cries.

"oh come back for ro-" i didn't let him finish. I shot him. My ears start to ring from the gunshot. Right in the eye, the left eye. My legs start running again this time away from the man and away from small heath.

I hope Tommy's proud.

AHHH im back i know its been long but ive got exams soon sooo i had to revise but im back for a quick little chapter before my next exam WE ALSO HIT 11K FUCKING READS WTH