seven

"are you sure about this sunny we can still turn back" Polly said to me, we was currently outside a families house in a small grassy village some where west "no this is the best thing for him" i said looking to my little brother in the back, "can you do it for me pol i dont have the strength" i asked, she nodded giving me a warm smile, "you're gonna go away for a while okay" i smiled to him, he frowned to me "why? i wanna stay with you" elliot pulled at my coat "no el trust me you'll have fun look at the garden okay? i'll be back soon i promise" i said, i looked down to my brother saying my last goodbye before he got out the car.

i walked away from her waiting in the car, i feel myself about to cry but stop myself when Polly comes back she places a hand on my shoulder "do what you think you're mom would be proud" she said i nodded and stared out the window.

When thinking about what Polly said it made me realise it was my mom who wanted me to join the Peaky Blinders its her who made me the way i was, so i will do what she started

"i want to go back to the Peaky Blinders" i said looking back to Polly "you sure?" she asked and i nodded she turned the wheel going in the other direction "we will have to pick up Finn he's got his own place now then I'll call a meeting at the house" she said pulling up to Artillery Square.

"ill get him" i said placing my hand on Polly to stop her, i got out the car making my way to Finn, I was knocking on the door agleast ten times before i heard "right i get it shut up" and the door opening to reveal Finn fully dressed, his face changed when we locked eyes "hi" i said quietly "sunny um why are you here i thought i was never going to see you again" he said now putting his hat on " well after thinking i realised um it wasn't your fault it was my mom who wanted to become a peaky blinder so I'm going carry out what she wanted"

Finn grabbed me by waist pulling me in, his lips touching mine, the lips I've been longing for this whole time. We was interrupted by Polly beeping the horn " oh yeah we came to pick you up Polly's calling a meeting" we laughed and walked back to the car.