thirty

sorry i haven't updated my fish drowned, his name was Darren
rip Darren.

Blood shot out into my face as i made eye contact with the man who's face stood still terrified, his pupils dilating the life being sucked out of his face.

Looking down i saw the blood grow out his shot wound his body falling unconscious too the floor "you have some explaining to do" a familiar brummy voice said making me look up from the dead man seeing Tommy stood in the entrance putting away his now used gun.

"how did you find me?" i muttered still in shock to what i saw infront of me, he huffed throwing his hands up in the air "how did you find me?" he scoffed out copying what i asked to him, mocking me "sunny you fucking shot a man, ran away, and have been using my name then i have to find out by johnny dogs" Tommy said walking closer to me with each statement now in front of me clearly mad.

"i'm sorry tommy" i said holding back my tears, i felt weak. "don't fucking apologise, we are going home" he said adjusting his coat before walking out me following behind. 

****

"sunny fucking hell" Polly said pulling me into a hug letting me melt into her touch, i heard the front door open from behind but my mind didn't let me turn around mentally, i craved physically touch of a loved one and polly was that mother i needed right now.

"sunny" Finns voice said from behind me, i opened my eyes realising i unknowingly closed them turning to see him stood in the doorway, i smiled weakly him laughing at my sudden awkwardness.

He came closer to me wrapping his arms around my shoulders bringing my head into his chest, his body softened being wrapped around me. The sudden male touch made my mind spiral in the horrendous memory of that night my body pulling away from Finns suddenly making him look at me hurt and confused.

It's not like i thought of Finn to do something like that to me but something inside of me was scared incase he did.

"sunny, what's wrong?" polly asked holding my shoulder as i looked into Finn him just shaking his head looking betrayed at my actions "i'm sorry" i said again being the first thing i'd said to any of them yet.

sorry this is short i'm tired and watching tommyinnit