eighteen

Three months later

We were all in the betting shop when Tommy walked back in complaining to Arthur about having a holiday
"we should go on a holiday" Finn said from next to me marking betts.

"where do you want to go fucking cannock" i said laughing at him, he shook his head putting down his betts and sitting in the chair opposite me "i'm being serious. We could go anyway just us no peaky blinders" he said being deadly serious.

"okay then where do we go" i said sitting on the chair opposite his.
"we could visit micheal in America" he said excitement in his voice making me smile. I nodded walking over to him sitting on his lap.
~~~~~~
"come one through these doors and remember vote fucking Shelby" Tommy said from behind us as we walk into the voting box's. We all went into separate boxes, not going to lie it was so tempting to vote for someone else and not Tommy but i knew i had to.
~~~~~
I was outside with the room where they was announcing the score of the poll with her new daughter Ruby Shelby.

"THOMAS SHELBY 48,564" he announced meaning Tommy had won. We both cheered as they came down Tommy taking Ruby of Lizzie me going to Finn.

"Told ya he would win" Finn said putting his arm round my shoulder as we walked down the stairs i rolled my eyes in response.

END OF SEASON 4
do you want me to go straight to season 5 or add some moments of Sunny and Finn on their holiday???