nine

this is a long one btw
I can't believe that Shelby bastard, thinking after one fuck he just controls me without asking, i don't think so. I get lost in my thoughts when i found myself at Charlies yard "ay Sunny was it" he asked cleaning some metal by the burner i nodded to him confused "pass some of the boxes of the boat will ya" he pointed to the boat just pulling into the cut "okay how many" i asked taking my hat off "five big ones three small ones" he took my hat and coat as i hummed as a response getting onto the boat.

I had put all 3 small boxes into a bigger box when Curly came round the corner "Sunny you can stop now Arthur is here to take you" he said then scurried behind me finishing my job for me, confused i walked round the front and saw Arthur learning against his car with Linda and Finn fucking Shelby in.

"what do you want Arthur" i asked while putting my coat back which he gave me then my hat "family meeting" he said putting out his cigarette " well i ain't fucking family" i said crossing my arms across my chest "you fucked Finn though and earnt Tommy's trust. You're family" he said opening the car door, i climbed in the back sitting next to Finn "sunny" he spoke softer then before but i just turned away looking out the window.

"What you doing here anyway" Arthur asked starting the car "had to get my mind of things" i said back in the same rude manner my mother told me not to use "alright I'll stop talking i know when I'm not wanted" he said shrugging his shoulders "yeah you do that" still being rude, Arthur and Finn both knew that when i am in a mood what ever i say dont take personal but obviously Linda didn't.

"dont talk to my husband like that you spoilt Shelby wannabe"
she said facing me, i learnt forwards in my chair "if i was you i would turn round before you see how Shelby i can be you two timing church loving dirty bitch who thinks she can act like a Shelby just because she married into it but in reality she will just end up like her whore of a mother" i said and leant back next Finn. I may have been angry at him but i still high fived him when he put his hand up.

We all got out of the car and walked into the Shelby house. Arthur was first to talk while lining up his snow "what the fuck happened today then, Tom? shooting in artillery square" he said looking up to his brother "yeah there was today i killed three men" he said facing us all while Polly stood next to him in the door way "now our enemies will have to wait" he said.

Arthur putting the rest of his coke away spoke again but i couldn't work out what emotion he was feeling "i suppose they took you by surprise, did they?" tommy was fast to answer saying no to this claiming he knew they was coming.

Polly then explained how "just a couple weeks ago i received a letter from Luca Changretta offering to spare my son if i gave up tommy, and i gave him up" she said learning back on the door, i dont blame her i would give up a niece for a son any woman would. "i knew that Luca would want to pull the trigger himself, so i used the set up as bait to bring him in" he said Arthur now snorting the coke louder then tommy talking said "you're a fucking idiot tom"

"look i didn't get Luca but i got three. all right" Tommy spoke again, i shifted from leg to leg feeling a burning in my feet from standing up too much, Finn looked up from his chair to me who was standing behind him he learnt back and whispered "i know you are angry but agleast sit on my lap i can see your legs are hurting" i looked at him then sat on his lap and he put his arm around my waist.

Charles came in and tommy picked him up as Johnny stood up "ay but his right i mean i thought you'd gone soft" he said laughing standing up straight "so you got three of his lads Tom" i asked from Finns lap, he looked at me and nodded "yeah i got three" Johnny nodded to me smiling and i nodded back being polite.

"well, i drink to you, tom, you mad bastard"
Charlie said raising his cup making us all laugh. Finn held me closer to him as he leant forward getting a drink for himself "want one?" he said into me ear feeling his breath on my neck, i bit my lip shaking my head no.

Arthur stood up going over to Tom patting his shoulder talking to him but i wasn't really paying attention until Lizzie spoke up when all the others left "nice to know you two are getting along again"
she said looking into her drink not drinking it "what do you mean" i asked leaning forward still on Finn, she raised a brow to Finn then looked back to me "he can explain" she said leaving me and Finn. i got of his lap and sat on the chair opposite him raising a brow waiting for him to explain how Lizzie knew we had an argument.

"yes i know you probably didn't want me to tell anyone but i didn't know what to do I've never had a girlfriend and yes i know you aren't my girlfriend yet but i haven't even had something like this before and i didn't know what to do so i went to her for help and she said to let you have time by yourself to think i so gave it to you" i stood up from the chair and walked to his chair while he was still blabbering on about something, i lifted my finger up telling him to stand and he did still talking.

"Finn shut up" he stopped talking and looked down to me, i got on my tiptoe looking at him then i kissed him putting my hands on each side of his face, he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer deepening the kiss. "so will you by my girlfriend" he asked resting our foreheads together "yeah alright" he laughed kissing me again. The kiss quickly turned into a make out while he picked my up putting me on the table behind me grabbing onto my thighs making me moan into his mouth.

He picked me up off the table and walked me to his room, he quickly shut the door slamming me into it re attaching our lips, i felt him harden even more against my thigh rubbing them together as he took of both or clothes laying me down on the bed "your brothers aren't coming back anytime soon are they" i said from underneath him as he took of his under wear "you say that like id let them stop me"