twenty nine

"get her up" A deep male voice said, i couldn't see anything, just darkness. I felt myself be pulled off the ground and onto a chair my hands being tied at the back of it.

"you're a hard girl to find sunny" The same man said, he lifted my blind fold off letting me see my surroundings. There was an abandoned well in the middle of the room, four pillars of concrete around us and water stains on the walls; the door seemed more like an extra wall with a lock and the air was cold sending shiver's down my spine each breath i took.

The man had dark eyes holding many secrets and a clean beard with no stubble, his hair on the other hand was going gray all messy under his top hat. "what do you want?" i said staring at him; he tried his hardest to intimidate me but it didn't work, i lived with tommy Shelby it would take more than that i thought to myself.

"you killed one of our best men" he said sitting down in a chair opposite me "he raped me" i said angry looking back at him "you led him on" he said laughing " he fucking raped me" i said getting louder, he stopped laughing and looked at me stern "shout at me again and ill fucking kill you" he said trying to scare me, it didn't work, i spat at him right in between the eyes.

He sat up wiping it from his face with a hanky then looking back at me his eyes fill with anger, his hand clapped around my neck squishing my wind pipes "kill her" he said "kill her now" he finished letting go off my neck before walking out.

Panic struck my face as two men now stood in front of me both armed, i fiddled with the rope around my hands waiting to find the end of the not, i pulled a piece out of the formed not making the rope fall of my hands to the ground letting my hands be free.

The bigger man out of the two held his gun up to my head smirking as his pointer finger held onto the trigger, right before he had time to shoot i brought my hand up to his bending it while he screamed in pain, the other man stood in fear, shock i don't know but he looked stupid.

I stood up bending the mans leg standing on it while he winced even more, taking the gun out of his grip i fired one bullet in the other mans leg. Still holding the bigger mans hand i put the gun up to his head "think a happy thought" i mocked before shooting into his skull; blood spitting onto my face as his screams stopped.

The smaller man now also on the floor in pain looked up at me in fear "please i-I've got a k-kid" he said, i fake pouted "and i had a title" i said shooting his wind pipes more blood covered my clothes as the two corpses bled out on the floor.

Brushing my moved hair out of my face i heard clapping come from the door way "well that was beautiful sunny, very good" he said smirking as he walked over to me "your turn" he said holding a gun up to me, i held my gun up to him pulling the trigger but-

Nothing. It was empty, i was done i had nothing else to say no more moves.

A gun shot was heard blood fell to the floor, but it wasn't from his gun.