four

"SUNNY" i heard some whisper shout down my ear, i slapped whoever it was grabbing my gun from under my pillow aiming it at...bloody Finn.

"fucking hell sunny" he said stepping back from the force of my slap "well you was stupid enough to do that you moron" i said putting my gun back and standing up to stretch "hurry and get dressed in this and meet us on watery lane. Don't be late" he said throwing some clothes at me then climbing back out of my window, twat i thought to myself.

I looked at what he gave me and it was basically what he wears on a daily only difference was the trousers was more tighter and the shoes was more like boots. i got changed and put my gun in the strap he gave me to go round my shoulders.

"almost forgot" i heard from the window, i saw Finn standing in the fence learning on the window holding a peaky blinders hat "Jesus Finn i could of been naked" i said putting the hat on "what's the difference saw you naked yesterday, saw your hot sweaty body under mine while we made end-" he was interrupted by my mom walking into my room "good morning Finn" she said scaring us both "oh morning Mrs Roman" he said blushing, i giggled saying morning to my mom, i pushed Finn down shutting the window, i said bye to my mom then walked out the house.

After a little walk i found myself in a boat yard being called over by Arthur, i stood next to Finn getting weird looks from four men around the table "Sunny this is charlie, curly, Isaiah and Johnny, gentlemen this is Sunny Roman the new member, now sunny can you fire a gun?" he asked all eyes now on me and i nodded back.

Charlie opened up a crate taking out two guns while Thomas spoke "right, there are two ways into Artillery square, sunny because you don't know much yet this is where the Italian fuckers will be, one here the to-path" he said pointing to a place on the map i was too lazy to look at then pointing to another

"and one here navigation street. Finn take a rifle you'll be here covering the to-path alongside you will be sunny for lookout. Most likely they will come down Navigation Street, Johnny and Isaiah will set up here as hawkers selling salted pork. When you get the signal from me, they can open fire." he said standing up me and Finn exchanged smiles and he took my hand in his i could feel him stiff so i gave him a reassuring squeeze just to comfort him.

"From you, ay?" Arthur asked "yep i'll be here in the window over looking" he said taking out a cigarette and lighting it "you still know what end the bullets come out of, Tom?" Johnny said in a very strong accent i wasn't familiar with which made all the men laugh and Arthur say "he knows" laughing as well.

"these men are here for my brother, we're leaving him unarmed and unprotected, Arthur let's go" he said and all men plus me left to go to their set stations, Finn grabbed a set bullets, "here just in case" he said handing one set to me letting go of my hand.

We got to a wall and Finn helped me climb it standing next to him on a box just about seen from above the wall as he put his gun on the edge ready to shoot.

"Finn, if this actually happens and well you need to kill this man, would you" i asked him, he put his head down looking at me "i don't know" he said, i nodded kissing his cheek and turning round for look out