thirteen

We both approached the changing room guns ready hearing movement in there. "stay round here" he said leaving me in the changing room as he entered a room filled with smoke, i watched him step further. "Arthur Sunny" Tommy shouted from outside.

"Arthur" i shouted as a man came up behind him choking him with wire, i went to help when another man came behind me with wire around my neck, we both struggled under their grip on us, my gun dropped out of my hand as the life slowly left me, my knees dropping to the floor blood dripping down my neck from the wire cutting deeper. This is it i thought all this to avenge my mother.

A gunshot came from Arthur's gun landing in the ceiling, the wire cutting deeper as he let go of me dropping me to the floor. Tommy came in shooting the man who had Arthur while in mine ran out, Tommy ran to Arthur as my vision slowly got more blurry.

This isn't what would of happened i thought we was only meant to be injured not dead, Tommy checked Arthur hugging his brother as Polly came in rushing to my side checking me "she's not gone yet Tom" she said realising Arthur in the corner.

Tommy dragging her out told her Arthur was dead and so was i even though i wasn't.

Finn pov
I was cheering on Bonnies win going over to tommy "sunny and arthur are dead" he whispered. Everything went silent as he pushed me out the way. She can't be. i just got her back. I found Isiah his face changing at the look of mine "Finn what's wrong" he said my hearing slowly coming back "Arthur's dead" i said, he looked sad then realised that's not why i was sad "what else happened Finn" he asked shaking me.

i looked at him "Sunny is too" i said, he pulled me out of the crowd taking me to a corridor lit blue, a man then ran out of the changing rooms. Me and isiah grabbed him searching him finding a wire with blood on. We got him on the floor both our guns facing him.

"found this cunt with a wire in his pocket" Isiah said to Tommy walking in, he soon got his gun hitting it in his head then to the floor kicking him "go on Finn!" Isiah said to me, i kicked the bastard multiple times, until he was barely conscious on the floor, Isiah grabbed his head on the floor "take his eyes Finn" Tommy said to me, i looked at him confused "do it for sunny" he said which changed my mind "take his fucking eyes Finn!" Tommy shouted at me.

I took of my hat lowering to him blinding him. He reached his hand onto my face to stop but all i thought about was Sunny. When i stopped Tommy looked at me Isaiah left us both "Sunny is in there she might still make it go quick" Tommy said before leaving.