two

Today was my first day working for the Shelby's who i learnt after a bit go by The peaky blinders, i walked into the betting shop and was met with polly who told me what to do and when to do it, after half an hour of messing up and being confused john eventually came in and showed me exactly what to do...again then left.

"polly if we are here then where are the men?" i asked counting money sitting opposite her "out" she said showing no emotion like she didn't like the idea either but didn't think anything else of it.

"i swear any day now i'm gonna shoot those fucking whores walking the streets" a lady said walking in with short blonde hair, "great introduction there, Linda meet sunny, sunny this is Arthur's wife" polly said not even looking up,Linda looked at me and smiled which i returned, not long after that another brunette walked in this time her hair tied back and she looked very tall "pol who's this"

"lizzie this is Sunny Roman she's a new worker, round 'bout same age as Finn" she said, after introductions, all the lady's got up walking about getting new things to do "carry on with what you are all doing i'll be in the office"Finn said walking in stopping in front of me and polly, she looked at me who was looking at him very confused, i met this boy yesterday and is bossing me around "come again" polly said slightly laughing at him.

"well toms said he'll be out for longer then expected and well he told me i was in charge" he said looking around at us "you are in charge of us no offence but ur like 12" i said smirking at him i'm not gonna lie he was very attractive but he did look younger then the other boys, tilting my head, he rolled his eyes "i'm not 12 and actually i'm pretty sure i'm older then you" he said walking closer to me "alright calm down big bollocks you're only one year older then her" she said, me and Finn kept eye contact while polly spoke to him, he then rolled his eyes and walked off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"pst sunny" i heard from the stairs behind me, i turned to see Finn with his waist coat and blazer off he nodded his head up the stairs indicating me to go i looked to the women and they was all smiling at me, i walked up the stairs following him we got to the top and he opened a room with a bed and some clothes that looked like his.

"so um i have a choice to make and well you do too cuz i'm don't well i don't want to push you to do something you don't want to do but"he started talking about none sense flying his hands about in front of me

"Finn what is it you have to do" i said placing a hand on his shoulder, he looked me in the eyes and something changed in them they was earlier sweet they seemed to be filled with lust.

He grabbed my hand and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me, his lips fitted perfectly with mine almost in sync, i pulled away after a bit breathless "Finn what did they want you to do" i asked and he looked down "it was either i have sex and loose my virginity with a random whore...or you" he said looking back into my eyes, i kissed his cheek and smiled "well i'm a virgin too so it would both our firsts" he smiled at my answer and kissed me again slowly moving his hands under my shirt.

i'm not gonna write smut so just use ur imagination😌✌🏻