seventeen

After what happened we all gathered in Tommy's house for dinner and drinks with Linda, Ada, Lizzie, Curly, Charlie, Jeremiah and Mr Gold.

"Finn pass us a drink" Arthur said from the chair beside me, i was siting in the arm of the chair Ada was sitting on with Finn behind us both.

"oi listen up. Before we go and eat, i'd like to say a few words." Tommy said as he stood making us all look at him.
"last time we were all her it ended badly. But know we are in a happier place. That's it i just wanted to raise a toast" He finished and we all went to raise our drinks.

"hold on" Arthur spoke interrupting us all from our toast. "a few words i'd like to say from the heart and this time you're gonna let me finish, Tommy" he said standing up
"as you all know. Arthur Shelby is dead and for that Tommy has let me have a new identity. start a whole new life for myself. And i thought about. It made a decision." he put his leg up on the table learning on it.

"i ain't fucking going nowhere" he said making us all cheer. "Our enemies are gone. Dead. All of them. For the first time it's me and my two kid brothers. Tommy and John, enlisted in the army, we have peace. So...i think i'd like to make a proposal. That all of you the Shelby company limited insist that Tommy here takes some time off time you take a holiday tom. To peace" he said easing his cup.