nineteen

"FINN COME ON"

we was meant to be meeting Isiah at the garrison half an hour ago but Finn decided to loose his shoes.
"GOT THEM" he ran back to me at the door, now wearing his shoes.

"well come on then" i said leaving.

The streets were quiet now the Changrettas had left. I was glad but it still felt like something was wrong, like someone was planning something. It didn't help either that i kept getting sick in the mornings. But it's probably just the weather.

When we arrived there almost everyone was already drunk. It was 1 in the afternoon. "so Sunny pregnant yet" Isiah asked as we sat down laughing "ahah very funny" Finn answered taking his hat of. We stayed in the Garrison for about two hours until Polly came in taking me away from them.

"how long?" she said taking my hand as we walked down the cobbled streets.
"how long what?" i said confused at her question.
"how long have you been pregnant" Polly said stopping out side her house pulling out her keys.
"ya what" i said, i can't be pregnant, that bastard Finn got me pregnant.

We walked into her house her explaining how she knew and how long she knew.

"are you keeping it?" she asked making tea for us both "it is up to you"

No i wanted to say, i can't have a baby it would hurt and i would ruin my life id have to look after it everyday i wouldn't be able to live my life.

"no" i said taking a cup of tea from her, she nodded at my response sitting down next to me.

"does Finn know?"

"poll i didn't know till a minute ago" i answered quite scared of telling him that i'm having his child but i'm not HAVING his child.

"well you don't have to if you're not keeping it, i know a women down in coventry i can take you myself tell the men we are going for a girls weekend and bring Lizzie so it doesn't look strange" she said now picking up the phone.

Lizzie i didn't mind coming and knowing she was kind, i'm just glad Polly didn't say Linda too.

"and Linda" she spoke peeking over her shoulder from the phone

i groaned leaning my head back. stupid cow "will Tommy need to know where we are going" i asked

"no" she said ending the phone call seating her self next to me again. I can't believe i'm fucking pregnant with a baby Shelby.