twenty

After telling Lizzie and Linda what was happening they both promised not to tell. Linda obviously had something's to say about me 'killing the baby' and that i'm 'going to hell' i just told her hell seems more fun anyway.

"Finn i'm going on a girls trip for the weekend " i said walking past him and Isiah in the living room straight to the bedroom.

"wait what" he said following me in shutting the door behind him.

"i'm going on a girls trip for the weekend" i said slowly looking at him

"yeah i heard that but why"

"don't know something Polly suggested and we all agreed" i shrugged walking to get my suitcase. i mean i didn't lie.

"did i do something wrong" he questioned his voice cracking with nerves in every word.

"no Finn of course not this is just a little girls trip. no men" i said walking up to him cupping his face with my hands.

"you sure" he asked again.

"yes Finn. plus i'd tell you if you did anything wrong" i said hugging him hearing him laugh into my shoulder.

~~~

Me and Finn spent the rest of the day just us. Hard to believe but Finn is the biggest softie in small heath. Very strange seeing him change after Arthurs not so real death.

"SUNNY" i heard the voice of Linda shout from outside the flats.

"okay Finn don't get doing snow and don't i repeat don't get any whores" i said putting on my coat at the door.

"i 100% promise i will not get a whore and i 90% promise not to do snow" he said putting his hand on his heart acting like a solider.

I rolled my eyes kissing his cheek before leaving. i was sad to leave Finn not even telling him the real reason to my trip but i can't have a baby, i also can't tell him i'm having a baby knowing he wants one.

"so sunny you are 100% sure you want to do this" Lizzie asked as we walked into the room.

Polly and Linda went to the chemist to get some paracetamol in case i was in pain afterwards. i nodded laying down on the bed.

Lizzie stayed holding my hand while the lady did what she needed. It hurt a lot at first which made me tear up but it got easier near the end. She gave me a tablet to take then left me and Lizzie alone.

"see wasn't that bad" Lizzie said passing me my shoes. i gave her a look then left. I hated how i felt, the way i know i had just killed my own child but i also know i couldn't of raised it even with Finn's help i couldn't of done.

"you okay?" Linda asked as me and Lizzie walked out of the killing baby place.

"peachy" i said. i knew i was being rude but i just felt bad. Not from killing my child but for not telling Finn. He would of been a great father and i took that away.

"Tommy knows" Polly spoke from the front seat.

"what?!" i said raising my voice at her. she gave me a look for that. "sorry" i muttered learning back in my seat.

"i had to tell him he didn't believe that all four of us just happened to want a girls trip, i tried to tell him it was for Lizzie but then he said then why is sunny going she's only 19 so i just told him" Polly said pulling up to Ada's.

"i told Arthur too" Linda said from her seat next to me.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" i shouted jumping up in my seat "HE CANT KEEP HIS FUCKING MOUTH SHUT JESUS LINDA YOU BLOODY IDIOT"

"sunny" Lizzie said trying to calm me down. i got out of the car walking up to Ada's. she opened the door giving me a look then pulled me in for a hug.

"can i use your phone?" i asked, she nodded directing me to it.
{italics=Finn}
{normal=sunny}

hello?

Finn it's sunny

oh what is it are you in danger? are you okay? is someone killing you?

no Finn.
plus if someone was killing me id be too dead to call

oh yeah...so are you okay why did you call?

i just wanted to ask if you knew any um news

news? why would i know news?

no reason just wondering if anything has happened but obviously nothing has oh and just wanted to let you know we are staying at Ada's if anything happens

okay bye i love you

i love you