twelve

After the conversation i went back to sitting with the women well i thought i was but none of them was there, i figured they went to the toilet so i went to find them in there.

"ah and here comes the next Shelby woman to the family" polly said gathered around Lizzie and Ada while Linda snorted coke "what's that meant to mean" i said with a laugh sitting on the sink drinking from the bottle next to me.

"Well we are all Shelby's by blood, marriage or pregnant with a Shelby in here" Ada said coming over to me taking the drink "yeah but i'm not any of them" i said giving her the drink.

"no but you will be soon, i've seen the way Finn looks at you it's the not the normal way men look at their lovers" Polly said now also at my side i laughed at them crossing my arms across my chest. "oh yes and he looks at you the same way Arthur looks at fucking snow" Linda said coming closer to me as well. "i'm not surprised you're married by next week Sun" Lizzie said now also closer to me "none of you are making any sense" i said laughing at the women.

"well you are still young but you are a Shelby already as soon as Finn claims you, you're one of us" Ada said making me role my eyes "oh yeah and i'm up the duff" Lizzie said like it was nothing.

"oh my shit who's is it" i said getting of the sink "Tommy fucking shelby's" she said, i said congratulations hugging her. All the women soon left leaving me and Ada "he loves you" she said putting new lipstick on "the only thing Finn shelby's loves is cleaning out his balls" i said laughing while she walks over to me "lift up" she said i put my head up while she applied lipstick on my lips.

"just remember Finn's not like his brothers if he loves a woman he loves her for her not for what she does in the bedroom" she said finishing it of then walking us both out.
When i sat back down i kept my eye on Arthur while cheering on Bonnie. I saw Arthur get up and leave with me now following. "come on sun" he said to me is both walking down a corridor that shines blue lights. He looked at me passing a gun then clocked his own get closer to the changing rooms.