Chapter Fifty-Three

Katsuki's POV:

"SURPRISE!"

I jump in surprise when the class pops up from wherever they were hiding. This is what he was hiding.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"We wanted to throw you a party before you left. We're all gonna miss you," Jirou says, walking up to me. I turn to look at Kaminari who's shaking with anticipation.

"Huh?" They're gonna miss me? I know I'm not a cool person to be around. I do it on purpose most of the time. Why would they miss me?

"It was mostly Kirishima's idea, but Todoroki was the mastermind behind the scenes. He set up everything so that we could surprise you. Well, he didn't set up the room, just the events to the surprise- it's- I'm gonna stop now," Deku finally finishes.

I turn to Halfie who looks like a deer in headlights after being outted like that. I bet he wanted them to keep that he helped the most a secret. Too late for that now.

He smiles nervously. "Oops?"

"Dumbass fucking Half'n'Half," I grumble.

Makes me feel really happy though. "Alright, what you losers have planned?" I ask. They all look happy that I even wanted to stay. Why am I so happy?

"Um! We had Sato make some chocolate covered strawberries. Since Sero is a pretty good cook, especially with spicy foods, he made dinner. Oh! And um, Mina wants you with the girls for something," Deku says, giving me a sorry look.

I look at him, confused. Why does he look so sorr-

"Let's go Blasty Boy!"

I get whipped around a pulled into the common are where half of the girls are seated, waiting excitedly. They have makeup bags open. They're waiting to get some makeup on me.

Fucking Mina.

"Sit."

I glare at Mina. "Why the fuck would I want a makeover?" I spit out.

"Come on, it makes people feel more confident. I think Todoroki would really like it," Mina begs, clasping her hands together.

I look around at the girls who are all hanging on what I'm about to answer. Momo looks curious, Uraraka looks eager, and Hagakure looks, well, invisible. Frog bitch is already taking out the makeup as if she already knows I'm going to get this makeover. Fucking girls are annoying as shit. At least Jirou isn't bothering me with this.

But would Todoroki actually like it? Maybe he'd like me better with makeup o- NO. No. He likes me for me. I'm great. Awesome. Amazing. I don't need some fucking makeup to make him like me. He told me just today that my body drives him crazy.

Hm, that doesn't mean my face though.

But he does call me handsome, beautiful, pretty, and hot.

He could just be a nice boyfriend.

But he's not like that. He's a good person.

Which is exactly why he would say it just to be nice.

No! I don't need makeup and Shoto loves me the way I am. For some fucking reason. I mean, what's the harm in having the makeover? It could be fun. I also thought that makeup on Shoto was hot, even though the makeup wasn't that great. I didn't even think about it before, but then he just showed up with half-assed makeup and for some reason, that was a turn on for me. Maybe it's the same with him?

"If you guys ruin my fucking face I will never make you guys anything ever again," I threaten and finally plop down.

They all take that threat seriously. Mina even salutes and gives a 'yes sir' when she sits down in front of me. At least it's not Uraraka. What she did to Shoto was uncalled for. I mean, it was cute, but I don't wanna look like that. I want to impress Shoto.