Chapter Twenty-Nine

Katsuki's POV:

As everyone leaves for the day, I slowly pack up my things. I don't like being in the halls when there's a whole bunch of people, and I started packing up too late to beat the crowd of people, so I'll just wait for it to die down. My back is to the window because people are passing through the other side as I'm putting my stuff in my bag.

I see legs heading up to me and I inwardly groan. "Hey Bakugo, why'd you leave class earlier? And why was Aizawa with you when you came back?" I look up and see Tails and fucking Invisible Girl's uniform. I can't actually see her. I don't like them. They're kind of annoying. Just like now, butting their noses in other people's business. "None of your goddamned business," I bite out. The tail freak just rolls his eyes. "Just asking man," he says, sounding annoyed. Why the fuck is he annoyed? He's the one poking his nose where it doesn't belong.

"Well, fuck off," I say, getting pissed. "Woah there buddy, it's all good," Kirishima says to me, pushing his way in between us. Why the fuck is he telling me that? I was fine before they fuc- agh, you know what? Fuck it. I'm leaving. I grab my bag and walk out, trying not to 'cause a scene' even though they were the ones who fucking provoked me. Fucking assholes. Who the fuck does Kirishima think he is? Talking to me like I'm the one who did something wrong. Ojirou and fucking invisible girl are the ones who are always up in my business. Not even fucking Deku anymore. Well, he does, but Deku knows when to leave people alone. Jesus fucking Christ. They do this every time and I'm the one who's in the wrong.

The way he fucking rolled his eyes. Agh! I avoid the people as they pass. Just calm down, it's whatever. It's nothing new. Fucking asshole tail freak bitch.

"Not so strong are ya Bakugo? Getting taken by the League? The only one who got taken? So much for number one, huh?"

I push that though away. Fucking dumb ass tail freak. It wasn't my fault. Right?

"Bakugo!" I jump in surprise as I'm walking outside in the cold. My back had dried up from earlier in the grass, and I haven't felt bad, so I don't think I'll catch a cold. Well, hopefully not.

I turn around angrily to see who called and scared me. It's Dunce Face. Oh. I stay there and my face relaxes as I wait for him to reach me. He runs towards me and once he does, he stops, panting. "Jeez you're a fast walker. Hold up, Todoroki is coming too, he was just telling Ojirou to mind his own business," he breathes out. I make a confused face before it quickly goes away. "What?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah, he was being annoying and he's always pushing you to snap. Hell, I've wanted to punch his dumb ass face sometimes too. Yeah, I talk to him and his tail is soft, but he doesn't know when to quit his shi- stuff. I wanted to tell him off too, but Todoroki beat me to the punch and told me to tell you to wait. He wants to hang out after school," he says, sounding mad at the beginning. He even cursed. He usually doesn't curse. He uses substitutes for them.

"So, you're agreeing with me?" I ask, completely shocked. "Yeah man, I gotta talk to Kirishima though. He seemed to think that you were wrong for yelling. I honestly would've gotten mad too if I were you, so I don't blame you and I think that Ojirou was the annoying one," he says honestly, looking around for someone. "Who are you looking for?" I ask.

"Either Kirishima or Todoroki. Whoever comes out first," he says. I just nod. "Hey," I say hesitantly. He hums, wanting to know what's up while still looking around. "I just wanted to apologize or whatever for pushing you away. I completely broke yesterday and stuff happened. I'll tell you two soon, but I just want to have a good time right now." He looks at me and smiles.

"Don't worry dude. You don't have to apologize, I get it. It just scared me is all. I'm glad you're okay. You don't have to tell me. Everyone needs to make some changes around here. You need to get better, people need to learn how to start minding their own business, and everyone just has to chill," he says. He sounded annoyed with the 'minding their own business' part. I laugh a bit and he smiles. "So you and Aizawa talked?" I nod. "Yeah, I feel better after that. I needed to talk to him. I don't know why him, but yeah. I just look up to him I guess," I say, lowering my voice in embarrassment at the end. "Man, don't by shy to admit that. Aizawa Sensei is a cool guy. He seems to really like you too, so that's great. I'm glad you have someone good to talk to," he says.