Chapter Forty-Nine

Katsuki's POV:

"Come onnn," Halfie begs. I hide my smile by covering my face with my hands and turning on my side to face away from him. He puts one hand on my shoulder and the other on my hip before shaking my like crazy. "Babbeee."

I finally give in and laugh. "What?" I ask, pretending to be oblivious.

"You know what. Give me a kiss," he pouts. I don't even have to look at him to know that. "A kiss?" I gasp.

"I'm sorry, but I only kiss my boyfriend."

"I am your boyfriend. Give. Me. A. Kiss."

He digs a finger into my side for each word. I squirm, but then he starts a full on attack. I laugh as I struggle to pry his hands away. He doesn't relent with the tickling though.

"Give me a kiss or I won't stop," he threatens. "This is horrible. Wait till I tell my super strong and handsome boyfriend," I laugh, struggling to keep his hands locked with mine.

He tries pulling them away to start tickling me again, but I hold on tighter. "Oh? Is that so?" He asks. I nod. "Yup. He can definitely take you on. He said he'd protect me no matter what."

We're both smiling and he leans down to kiss me. "Did he?" He asks. "Yeah, he did," I whisper as he gets closer. He finally closes the gap and my hands loosen in his immediately. His lips move smoothly against mine as his hands move to the side of my head. I grab his waist, and he kisses me deeper.

Our tongues brush against each other and the rough texture makes me shudder. This is nice. We pull away briefly for air before connecting our lips yet again.

I start sitting up, and he ends up on my lap. My hands travel up to his collar bones and I trace them with my thumbs as he starts sucking on my lip. He bites down and the small sting feels... good? He licks where he bit down and the feeling makes me feel warm all over. His hands go down to my waist and he gives a small squeeze before groaning. "God, you're so hot. You're gonna be the death of me," he breathes on my neck before giving small nips below my ear.

The words make me feel good. "B-babe," I say but it doesn't lead anywhere. "Yeah?" He asks, sucking a small hickey just below my ear.

I don't know when, but my hands travelled to his arms. I notice when I squeeze them and feel the hard muscle. "You're driving me insane too you know?" I ask and he breathes a laugh. It's cool and makes me shiver. "Yeah, you're so built. So strong. Y-muscles."

He pulls away and laughs. "Huh?" I ask. "Muscles?"

I turn red. "I- well, yeah," I say, face hot.

"That's okay. 'Muscles' to you too," he smiles before pulling me back into the kiss. I feel like I completely melted against him and he smiles against my lips. "You know, kissing and hugging are ways to make you feel better," he says.

"I can see why. I feel bad for the people who don't have you."

My hands travel up his shirt, allowing me to feel every toned ab. The feeling makes my sweats feel tight. "You want help with that?" Shoto asks and I nod. "Words, babe."

"Yea-yes," I manage to say.

His hand applies pressure to my groin immediately and my hips buck up at the sudden friction. God this feels good. It's now that I hear how hard we're both breathing. My hands are all over him, but he seems to like it.

"The other day in the kitchen, you seemed to like," he starts, running his other hand under my shirt. He squeezes my nipple. I tense up at the pain as a rush courses through my body, and when a small noise leaves my lips, he smirks in victory. "That."