Epilogue

Todoroki's POV:

I feel the anxiety bubble up as time passes by. He's coming back. Today he's coming back. Finally. Oroka is bigger. Barely, but it's noticeable. I've shown him pictures, but pictures are nothing compared to holding her.

There's soft, quiet murmurs in the room as we all wait for the door of the dorms to open.

Bakugo walks in with his bag, Aizawa right behind him. He looks annoyed once again. It's been two months since we've held a class party, so I thought it would be nice for him. I know he missed it.

"I knew you guys would do this," he says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So, what did you all do this time?" He asks.

"Oh, and you," he says, pointing at me. I'm practically shaking with excitement. I haven't seen him in over two weeks. He didn't let me go visit cause he wanted the suspense or whatever.

"Why haven't you hugged me?" He asks, frowning.

I smile widely and practically run to him. Thank god I didn't trip or anything. I would've died from embarrassment. He opens his arm, frown instantly disappearing from his face as a smile replaces it.

He let's out a small 'oomph' when I finally hug him. I didn't get to hug him for over two weeks. Torture. That's what it was.

I wrap my arms around him and he does the same.

"You act like I went off to war and came back after five years."

I roll my eyes as we pull away. "I missed you," I say, practically radiating happiness.

"Jeez, calm the fuck down. You look like the fucking sun," he says, covering his face.

I turn around to look at the class as I suddenly remember that they're here too.

"I guess it's your turn now," I say, moving out of the way so that they can all swarm Bakugo.

"Hey, hey, what the fuck," Bakugo complains, voice getting drowned out as I stand away from the circle that he's trapped in, people's voices overlapping, asking him questions and saying that they missed him.

I stand next to Aizawa who looks happy.

Bakugo had decided to stay an extra month after the first. He's been able to keep up with school and stuff like that. The only thing is training and he told me that he wanted to do that first thing tomorrow morning.

"He seems good right?" I ask.

Aizawa nods.

"They were able to find out which medications were best for him, even adding some since he was diagnosed with more things as you know," Aizawa informs.

I nod.

Bakugo did learn to cope with his depression. The stay at the hospital, as he said, was a great experience for him because he got to understand the people around him. Apparently group therapy was for him.

The day after he went to his first group therapy, he complained on and on about how everyone there was just too nice and needed to 'grow a pair'.

Two weeks later, he was laughing about how when he went to go grab some cookies with Aimi, this other dude threw up on one of the nurses.

I say that the stay at the hospital was good for him, but damn am I glad that he's back. I finally get to cuddle in a shared bed with Oroka and hold him as we both fall asleep. Or dozing off as we watch another Adam Sandler movie, heads resting on each other.