Chapter Six

Katsuki's POV:

We're walking home, and Todoroki seems a bit out of it, but he also looks excited. "I know you're going to love this movie," he says. He's being happy, but you can tell that he's a little bit gone. Like there's something missing. "Hey how do you feel?" He just shrugs. "I just want to get in some comfortable clothes."

"Oh, Mr. Aizawa said we could stay home tomorrow. When he asked why, I told him that we weren't used to each other's personal stuff and that you were having a hard time dealing with it, so I wanted to give you a break. He said that it was alright because we were just going to take notes tomorrow and that we could get the notes from Midoriya, as long as we did them," I tell him. We get near my house and he nods.

I unlock the door and walk in. We go upstairs and I hand him a long sleeve and joggers. He takes them and goes to the restroom to change while I change in my room. Not even 3 minutes later, there's a knock on my bedroom door. I quickly tug on the rest of my shirt and open the door. It's Todoroki, he looks panicked. "Hey what's wrong?" He looks up, shaking his head. "You know, the usual. I just can't stop thinking. Can we watch the movie now? Let's go make some popcorn or food first," he says, sounding anxious. I nod and say, "Okay, but first, let's wrap your arms." He nods and hands me the bed sheets.

I wrap them and we walk downstairs. "Okay so maybe we can make popcorn for the movies and when the movies are done, we can come down and make actual food. Yeah?" He nods and I motion my head to the door way, asking him to follow me to the kitchen. He stands up and we head down stairs. "Bakugo, I have no idea how you do this," he says. I shrug. "It's not nothing. I have you to help me and I'm still struggling so much. You've never had anyone do this for you. You're so strong," he says.

I shake my head. "I don't know. Let's just make some popcorn," I say. He let's it go and I take out two packets, handing him one so he can unwrap it. He does just that and puts it in the microwave for 2 minutes. I unwrap the one I have and take out a bowl. When the first one is done, we put the 2nd one in. We put both packets into a bowl before heading back upstairs. He goes over to lock the front door and then follows me.

We walk into my room and I turn on my Xbox, going to Prime Video. I look for Strange Magic and sure enough, it's right there. "Wait, you wanna take the pills?" He looks at me and nods. I hand him the popcorn bowl and go over to the drawer to give him the pills. He takes them and then I turn off the lights before sitting with him, under the blanket. I press play and the movie starts. He sighs heavily and starts eating the popcorn, leaning the bowl towards me so that I can take some too. I grab some.

The narrator starts talking and Todoroki obviously gets a little excited and I turn to look at him. He's smiling widely and I just shake my head. I can't believe the toughest guy in class is excited over cartoon that has to do with love.

I read the description earlier and I was shocked when I found out Todoroki liked this stuff. "Cause after all, everybody deserves to be loved," the narrator says and I turn back around to the screen and start paying attention. There's this fairy girl and she starts singing 'I Can't Help Falling In Love With You.' She's very clumsy and I hear Todoroki letting out small laughs. Then she accidentally goes into the dark part of the forest and rushes out.

She starts singing again a little later and Todoroki hums along to the song. The song stops and I laugh at him. He looks at me and then asks, "What?" I look at him and shake my head, trying not to laugh. "You're such a loser," I laugh out. He gasps, but then ends up laughing which makes me laugh. He shrugs and turns back to the movie. I do the same and we both keep eating popcorn. "This movie is great. Trust me, I think even you'll like it. Even just a little," he says. I snort. "Maybe," I say, sounding open-minded. "So you're giving it a chance?" I look at him and nod. It's still weird looking at my own face but I know it's Todoroki so it makes it less weird. "Yeah," I sigh out. He smiles and turns back the movie, acting as if though he's never seen the movie. I turn too and then we both get completely intruiged and stop talking.