Chapter Four

Todoroki's POV:

I wake up and it's still dark out. I'm so tired, but I had a nightmare. I was taken by the league of villains. I was in Bakugo's body, so I felt everything he did. I just felt pure anxiety. Is that how he felt when he was taken?

Well anyways, they took me and the tied me up. They tried to get me to join the league and I just kept refusing. They started throwing punches and telling me that I was already practically a villain and everyone thought I was. I had already knew that people thought I was a villain, but it's not really what I was thinking. It was what Bakugo was thinking.

I don't think it was a dream, but a memory. Then everything else happened. The thing with All Might, and us saving Bakugo, but I was looking at everything through Bakugo's perspective. It was honestly so eye-opening. I know what Bakugo went through. I don't think anyone else knows what they did to Bakugo. I feel really bad. I just feel really anxious now. I hate this, but I don't want to wake Bakugo up.

I should try to go back to sleep. Yeah, that's a good idea. I lie back down and close my eyes. I sigh heavily and try to get comfortable enough so that I just drift off into sleep.

About an hour later, I groan and take out my phone from my pocket. I'll text my sister so see if me and Bakugo can go over later to get the papers for the field trip signed.

Me: Hey, will father be there at noon? I need to get this permission slip signed

5:43

I then decide to play some games. I start playing crossy road. It's pretty fun and I always play it. I'm just thinking all of these bad things and I feel absolutely horrible. I hate that Bakugo goes through this every single day of his life. He seems absolutely fine. Like there's nothing wrong with him at all. He hides it so well and I bet even Midoriya has no idea. I bet no one even has a clue. It's so frustrating because his anxiety and depression is so strong and no one knew. Absolutely fucking no one. How could that be? I'm so pissed off now. I hate that not even I knew. I know I wasn't close to Bakugo, but I think that I'm quite observant because I'm quiet and I take in everything around me. And I couldn't fucking see that Bakugo was suffering so much.

He never got to have someone hold him or help him though these types of things. He never had the support he needed. He never had anyone to back him up. It was always him by himself going through things that people shouldn't go through alone. His parents pretty much ignore him and he doesn't feel like he's important enough to talk about it to Kirishima or any of the others. I feel it. I feel what he usually does, but he's always acting like he has the confidence. He has to be the one to give himself the courage to try. His parents don't ask 'how was your day' or say 'you did good son' or anything like that. I at least have my siblings to ask me and nag about how my day was.

I feel lonely. Absolutely lonely. I start crying. I grab the pillow and bury my face into it so I don't wake up Bakugo. He's treating me how he wants to be treated at these times. He's being here for me because he's always wanted to have someone here for him.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I jump. I freeze and stop crying. Fuck, he woke up. "Hey, what's up? Did you have a nightmare? Don't pretend that you weren't crying because I know you were," he whispers at me. I take a deep breath and pull away. He hugs me and I just start crying again. "I had a bad dream, but I think it was your memory," I say, trying to prevent a voice crack. "I-it was when you were taken by the league. I felt everything you felt. I was as scared and as sad as you were," I tell him. "You went through that alone. All alone. You never told anyone and you carried a huge burden on your shoulders," I say.

He just hugs me tighter and it honestly feels good to know that he cares. I don't know if he actually does, but he sure does make it seem like he does. "I know, but it's okay. Right now, I'm here for you," he says. I nod and stop crying a little bit after. "Are you okay? Do you think you can sleep or do you just want to stay up and play some games or something?" I think about it for a while before saying, "Um, let's play Minecraft." He smiles and nods. "Okay but I'm gonna brush my teeth first." I move out of his way and he passed through. I need to brush my teeth too.