Chapter Seven

Katsuki's POV:

Me and IcyHot are currently walking to go somewhere to eat. He didn't let me choose, so we're going to Wendy's. We woke up pretty late, so this is our first meal of the day. It's like two right now.

"Why Wendy's though? There's a whole bunch of other places we can go, and you chose Wendy's," I say. He shrugs. "Why not?" I roll my eyes and laugh. "Okay whatever. So we're not going to be able to ride anything at the carnival as soon as we get there. You want to okay games or something?" He looks over at me and nods. He has to look up because my body is half a shorter than his. "Pfft, I know you're annoyed by this, but jeez you're short," he laughs. I groan and shove him. He almost falls off the curb, which he's currently balancing on. "Agh! You almost made me fall off," he yells. I shrug. "So? You deserve it. I don't appreciate you calling me short," I say. He looks at me. I look back at him and we both stop. We are just there, staring at each other. "Staring contest," he says, challenging me. "Okay IcyHot."

We stay there for quite some time before I feel my eyes getting really dry. I try to keep them open and I see that his eyes are getting watery too. I can't take it anymore so I blink and rub my eyes. "Agh I almost won," I say. He shrugs and continues walking. Then I realize that this is his body so technically his eyes are weaker than mine. "Wait! This is your body, so didn't I win?" He stops and shakes his head. "Nope! Because I was the one who told your body not to blink. I am the champion, let it be," he says before turning back around and walking.

I sigh and let him have the win. "So, what are you getting at Wendy's that's so important?" "Well I like the spicy chicken nuggets. They're not that spicy but they taste really good. And when you order cheese sauce and dip them in it, damn, it's good. Also the baked potatoes. I put the butter, then the sour cream, then I put some salt and pepper, then last but not least, the cheese sause," he says. Then he grabs his stomach. "Damn that made me hungrier," he says. I scoff and say, "Then let's hurry cause I'm hungry too."

"Also, that sounds kinda weird, but now you have to make me one too," I say. He nods and walks faster. Wendy's is still like 3 blocks away and he starts running. "Hey! Wait," I yell at him and start chasing after him. I catch up and now we're running side by side. We get closer to the restaurant and he stops running. I stop too and now we're just walking, barely out of breath. It's cold out and it looks as though it's going to snow. I look up at the clouds and Todoroki does too. We both stop and just look up at the sky like a pair of weirdos. He looks back down and I look at him. I give him a thumbs up and he does the same. We start walking inside the Wendy's since we were legit right outside the door.

"You order," he says. I nod, fully aware of how anxious he is right now. He took the pills before we left, but the anxiety is still high. "Okay so you want the 10 piece nuggets with a baked potato and 3 cheese sauces on the side?" He looks at me and nods. I give him a thumbs up and he sighs and nods. I walk up to the cashier since its practically empty. "Hi, I'll have two ten piece spicy chicken nuggets, two large orders of fries, 2 baked potatoes, and 6 cheese sauces on the side," I say. She nods and puts everything on the computer thing and then tells me my total. I pay and thank her. I take the cups she gave me and hand one to Todoroki so that we can go get something to drink.

We do that and then go back to sit down and wait for our order. "You have to make my baked potato. I'm no pro," I say. He rolls his eyes. "What the fuck do you mean you're no pro? You can make really fucking delicious food!" I give him a dead panned look. "I meant at making these baked potatoes of yours," I say. He let's out a small 'oh' and nods. "Yeah, I knew that," he says. I shake my head in amusement and he laughs nervously. "Okay, so on Friday, what will we do? You know cause we aren't telling anyone about the switch and we can't just not participate in class," he says. I sigh heavily and shrug. "I don't know, um I guess we'll have to ask Mr. Aizawa to alter Friday for us. I mean he's the one who switched us, so it's his fault," I say.