Chapter Three

Katsuki's POV:

I wake up and make sure that Todoroki is still asleep. Last night must've been really scary for him. I just hope that I helped him. His back is still facing me but I can hear his even breaths. He's probably asleep but just to be sure I call out to him. "Hey, Todoroki," I whisper. He doesn't move at all or do anything so I just stay still. I don't want to wake him up. Being in my body is tiring and I haven't been able to get good sleep in a very long time.

I start to wonder if mom and dad are even here. They said we would talk in the morning about their trip but knowing them, they probably forgot. They work on weekends too, so depending on the time, they probably just left. The fact is, it doesn't really bother me. If I was still in my body, I would've been sad and been in a mood because they didn't even bother saying bye. It hurts me right now, but not enough to cry and think so much about it. This is crazy. This feeling of not being weighed down is absolutely amazing.

After about 15 minutes, I hear a groan. Todoroki starts moving around and then stops suddenly. "Hey," I say. He turns around. "I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" I shake my head. "No, I've been awake for a while. Are you okay?" He shakes his head no. He burries his, well my, face into the pillow and he starts shaking. I hear sobs and I realize that he's crying. I rub his back soothingly and pull him closer. All these emotions are probably too much for him and he doesn't know how to handle them. I'm kind of used to it, but sometimes it's still way too much for me to handle. I've only been taking the pills for a week, but I know that even though I take them, things still kind of suck. They do bring the severity of my anxiety and depression way down though.

"Sh sh. It's okay. You're okay, I'm here," I tell him. I repeat those words over and over as I continue moving my hand up and down trying to calm him down. After a while, he pulls away and gets up. "Okay. You wanna do something?" I'm taken aback, but then I realize that he doesn't want to talk about it which I completely understand. It's not something that you want to talk about. He's taken on my traits and even though he still has some of his own thoughts, mine are taking over his. Todoroki has a normal and chill mind, so I can still pretty much think on my own. Of course, I feel calm and I don't feel the burden of my own depressing thoughts because of Todoroki's mind.

I nod as I get up. "Yeah let's eat," I say not even thinking about that sentence until I realize he stiffened up. I slap a hand over my face. Yup, now he knows that I make myself throw up and starve myself. He shakes his head. "No, I'm not hungry," he tells me. I don't think he should be starving himself when he's in my body because then he'd feel that pain, so I can at least make us some salads. "We're eating salads. You can't spend this week starving yourself. It's painful," I tell him. He starts shuffling around. I take his hand and start walking downstairs. I stop. "Wait let's brush our teeth. I have spare toothbrushes so we'll just use those while we're switched," I say. When we're done, I make sure that I have my phone before we get to the kitchen. I see that my dad texted me saying that he and mom left already but to make food for me and my friend.

I just put my phone in my pocket and take out the stuff we used yesterday to make salads. We didn't have chicken this time so I took out the slices of ham to cut pieces to put in the salad. He rinses the lettuce and I start cutting the ham into small squares. I wonder what he's thinking. He still has some of his own thoughts but his actions are pretty much controlled by my thoughts.

When we finish making our salads, we go sit down. He doesn't look up at all. He just plays with his fingers, nervously. "Hey, Todoroki. You should eat." Looking at my body from this body is weird. My actual body looks pretty small if I'm being honest. Of course I have lots of muscle, but I'm small. He should eat. I should eat when I get back into my body. He nods but doesn't make any movement to try and reach for the fork or anything. "Hey, Todoroki. Remember, those are my thoughts. They have nothing to do with you," I tell him.