Part thirty seven

After the whole Katrina incident Hotchner had been extra protective over you, he was always glued to your side and spoiling you in any way he could. Jack had just been picked up by Jessica and you and Aaron were sitting on the kitchen while he washed the dishes from the lunch he had made you. You walked behind him wrapping your arms around his waist and resting your head on the crook of his neck, placing little kisses on it.

"You are distracting me" he whispers, a groan leaving his mouth as your hands start moving lower on his body, in one quick motion he turns off the water, turning to face you and backing you up into the counter. His large hands grip your hips tightly as his lips find yours on a very lustful kiss.

You moan into his mouth when one of his hands moved to grope your ass and the other pulled tightly on the roots of your hair. You pull him even closer to you, felling his growing bulge rub against you already desperate for some friction you jump on top of the counter. His hands work to remove your pants and underwear, leaving you completely exposed to him.

"You are a needy little slut, aren't you?" he says as his hands tease your slick covered slit making a soft whimper leave your own mouth, his other hand finds your cheek slapping it not strongly enough to hurt you but enough to make your walls clench around nothing "Say it"

"I am. I'm a needy little slut" you whimper when his hand finds your neck, applying the perfect amount of pressure as he chuckles, staring deep into your eyes while he once again teases your dripping core. He releases your neck in order to allow his hands to grip your jaw, tilting your head to the side so he can please hickeys on your neck. "Aaron please"

"Please what baby?"

"Daddy I need you to touch me. Please" your words seem to be enough because you had barely finished speaking when you felt two fingers being pushed inside you. You pull his hair as he works on your body, pumping his fingers inside your core and curling them at the end of every thrust, his other hand found your clit rubbing it in fast paced circles. You feel your orgasm build so you close your eyes and tilt your head back focusing solely on Hotch's fingers and how good you felt.

"Cum for daddy, show me how good I make you feel baby" his words only add to the intense pleasure you felt, making you fall over the edge. You moan his name as your orgasm takes over your body, after you calmed down he brought his fingers to your mouth, you sucked them earning a groan from Aaron "Fuck y/n"

Hotch removes his shirt and pants and you dispose of your own sweater and bra while, you lower your gaze to the bulge tenting his boxers. He pulls them down, his hard cock hitting his stomach and then he turns his attention to you kissing you intensely before aligning himself with your entrance and pushing in slowly but taking no time to increase the pace. In a couple of seconds he was pounding merciless inside you causing a string of incoherent moans to leave your mouth, pleasure took over your body and your head tilts back

"Eyes on me baby, I want to see your face while I fuck your tight little pussy" you can only groan in response and as your eyes meet his you can already feel your second orgasm starting to build, your hips meeting Aarons at the end of every thrust as you desperately chase your edge.

"Fuck" you say in between moans "Fuck Aaron" you are unable to finish your sentence as you cum, your walls tightening around him as he follows shortly after, spilling his load inside you.

You rest your forehead against his trying to steady your breathing, Hotch puts his boxers back on and places his shirt own shirt on you before pulling you off the counter and making his way to the bedroom. You quickly use the bathroom before jumping on the bed by his side and kissing him.

The kiss starts soft, growing a little more heated as he lowers one hand to your ass squeezing it tight, you leave a small moan before getting on top of him, feeling him start to grow hard once again.