Part twenty five

After Hotch was cleared from the hospital he still had two weeks of bed rest before even considering going back to work and you knew that profiling any unsub in the world wouldn't be as hard work as keeping this man home.

You walk inside his house to see Jessica and Jack in the living room, she looks at you and her smile immediately disappears, you wondered if you should mention to Aaron that you knew his sister in law hated you but you decided to let it go. Jack jumps into your arm and she says a quick goodbye before leaving.

"Hey little man" you ruffle his hair earning a giggle from him "did you get bigger than the last time I saw you?" the boy flashes a grin and you put him back in the floor

"Can we go play in the park?"

"Oh sweetie, not right now" you kneel down to his level "your dad is still a little hurt so we'll just have to play inside, is that alright?" he nods

"It's fine" he says hugging you and Aaron before running to his room to play with his toys, you notice that Hotch was just standing there looking at you.

"Earth to Hotchner" you laugh taking his bags and heading to his room, as you are organizing your things, he grabs your waist from behind and kisses your neck "why don't you go take a shower, I'll make us some dinner. Call me if you need anything ok?" you head to the door

"Y/n" you turn your head only to see a shirtless Hotch walking straight towards you, you tilt your head slightly to enjoy the view. You take a moment to admire him, the way his chest was perfectly toned, his broad shoulders and strong arms, his v line that headed...... your thoughts are interrupted by his kiss, it's passionate and a little desperate at the same time "dinner can wait" he pulls you to the bed, his hands immediately travelling underneath your shirt but you stop him.

"oh no Agent Hotchner, this isn't happening until you get better" you get up smirking to see the bulge in his pants and the pout on his face.

"Baby come on! I'm fine" he stands up to quickly and you can see his bullet wound started to ache but he doesn't allow you to know that "please" he kisses your jaw, almost earning a moan from you, but once again you pull away.

"Nope. Go take a cold shower" you ran to the kitchen before he could come up with any more arguments you had to get away from him specially since the wetness in your core showed you that resisting much longer was not going to be possible.

This is pretty much how the week went, with a very horny Aaron Hotcher by your side begging you for sex, it was quite funny actually. Every day you would wake up and leave for work while he stayed home with his son, he would send you texts every now to let you know how badly he wanted you. And the since you were on desk duty for 7 days every night you would return to see father and son watching movies. After the little boy would go to bed you and Hotch cuddled and one or two nights you almost gave in but you didn't, he needed to rest.

The next week you were back in the field and had to leave for a case in Georgia, you felt bad that you weren't there for Hotch but you had a job to do so you focused on it. After the case was over you sit in the jet anxious to go back two him, that week you two spent literally glued together had ruined you, it's been only 3 days and you miss him way too much.

"Someone is eager to get home" you lift your head up to see Morgan and Emily smirking at you. Reid was cuddled in a chair asleep, JJ and Rossi were doing the same so you roll you roll your eyes and scoff at Morgan's observation

"I don't think she's going home" Prentiss sits by your side "I think she is eager to get to Hotch" she winks at you

"Emily" you fake hit her "I mean of course I miss him, but I just want to check if he is better"

"Oh, he sure will be after you spend the night" you wanted to hate her for being nosey but truth is that's how your relationship was. Ever since the first month you two had clicked and along the years, she'd be the first one you'd call to tell every little detail about a hookup and she had always done the same.

"I'm not discussing this with you Prentiss" you laugh before lowering your voice so no one else could here "as much as I want to nothing is happening tonight, it hasn't happened ever since he was shot" her eyes widen and she asks, following your tone

"As much as you want to? Is it that good?"

"Better than good" you bite your lip your mind flying back to every night you had spent with Aaron "So much better....."

A/n: ugh this is bad sorry