Part two

The cab ride with Hotch would have been awkward but you were drunk, and he was tipsy so the silence was not weird. You let yourself wander and accidentally rest your head on Aaron's shoulder and as you did he placed his hand on your tight, you feel a chill all over your body and your try not to think about it. But you can't, and neither can he.

You look up to him and his eyes meet yours you tremble with anticipation as his gaze lowers to your lips. His hands are now cupping your cheeks as he leans in and kisses you. You close your eyes and kiss him back immediately, your both hesitant at first until he moves his hands to the back of your hair pulling it lightly, his tongue explores your own. You are impressed by how good this feels, he lowers one of his hands to your hips and kissing you with so much hunger now.

Suddenly you feel the car stop, you pull away from the kiss not sure what to do next, you want him to stay but you know it's not the smartest move.
"h- how much do I owe you" is the only thing you manage to say turning to the driver
"It's on me" Aaron says putting his hand back on your knee, almost as if he knew how confused you were. You look at him and then to you apartment and at him again
"Come with me"
"As much as I want to, we can't y/n, you are not in your correct state of mind and it wouldn't be right"
You knew he was right so you kiss him and run back to your apartment, passing out on your bed almost immediately.

6:45 you look at your phone screen before answering the phone
"Sorry to wake you sleeping beauty, I know you are not supposed to come in today but we have a big case"
"I'm on my way"
You step in the shower hoping to wash your hangover away as you try and understand what happened last night. He kissed you, he said he wanted to stay but he couldn't last night you were rather disappointed but now you're thankful he didn't, you were really drunk.

You decided to dress to impress, you didn't care if you had a case you needed to look beautiful. Your eyes land on a black pair of pants that made you ass look phenomenal you pair them with a fitted blue button down and throw a black jacket on top. Blue was your color and you knew it, it complemented your skin tone and made your hair look even more beautiful.

Garcia had just filled everybody in on the details of a case 3 little boys kidnapped and found dead four days after in a river. One victim a week and the unsub had just taken another one

"Wheels up in thirty" Hotch says and you think of your kiss, his hands on your body, you wanted more. You needed more.

"Damn princess you look good today" Morgan interrupts your thoughts

"Yes, how can you look so good? I look and feel like I was hit by a truck" Emily chimes in

"You look gorgeous, like every day Em."

You all joke and laugh while grabbing you go bags, you can't help but stare at Hotchner's office

"So, how was your ride home with boss man yesterday?" Garcia had sat in your chair

"What do you mean Pen? It was normal" you tried hard not to blush

"What does she mean? The guy was starting at you like crazy" Emily says a little too loud

"Sush Prentiss" you pretend to be mad "he was not starting, he just wanted to be nice ok? Also not like your judgment was clear"

They both laugh and you saw that Hotch was out of his office looking at you.

"We'll see you when we get back Penny"

"Bye bye my loves"

The case was exhausting and to make matters worse whenever Hotch was around you couldn't focus. You tried talking to him but he was very clearly avoiding you, always on the move and never alone, however the looks where killing you. You could feel his gaze on you whenever you two were in the same room and it was driving you insane.

You sat on the jet Emily asleep by your side, so was everyone else, except Morgan. You go up to him and sit

"Hey beautiful, are you ok? You seem off."

"Don't worry about it baby I'm just tired"

He puts his arms around you and you instantly feel more relaxed, that's why you loved Derek's friendship so much, he made you feel better but never pushed you to talk about your feelings, he knew you hated that. You can't really remember how you fell asleep but you did.

You didn't sleep for long though and when you woke up Derek was also asleep, you looked up only to see Hotch staring at you. You couldn't quite understand exactly what his expression was, he looked bothered? You just pretend to go back to sleep.

Back at the BAU you were about to leave when pops his head out of his office.

"Y/l/n can I see you for a moment?" Spencer was the only one still here, he was waiting for the elevator with you

"I'll see you tomorrow Spence" you hug him and walk towards Aaron's office. He closes the door behind you

"Sir what is this abou -" he cuts you off

"Are you and Morgan in a relationship?" Is he seriously asking you that??

"Are you kidding me?" You ask feeling slightly annoyed

"As chief of this unit I need to know if two of my agents are in a relationship, don't say you are not, all you did all week was flirt with him and you two looked pretty cozy on the jet"

"Morgan and I are friends, we've always been like this so don't be absurd. If you want to talk about what is really on your mind please do" your face is now really close to his "if not I am going home, this is a waste of my time"

You storm off but before you reach the door his hand grips your wrist tight.

A/n: is this chapter too long? I feel like I get excited and end up writing too much. Anyways let me know 

Kisses, bee