Part fourteen

You wake up and see Aaron sleeping peacefully by your side, a little opening on the curtains allows a line of sunlight to shine on the corner of his face. You smile studying him and the way the light dances on him.

"Stop staring" a playful grin shows on his face and your stomach fills with butterflies as you hear his raspy morning voice.

"I was just admiring the view" ew, you cringe at your on words "sorry that was tacky" Hotch laughs, this, his laugh made you entire world stop. His genuine smile is one of the prettiest things you had ever seen, and you are happy to have caused one. "It's early, we can sleep more" you say turnings your back to him.

You feel him move closer, moving your hair away from your neck and kissing it, you can feel his large bulge against you and that causes you to smirk but you stay strong. He seems to notice this considering his soft kisses have now become hickeys and soft bites.

Unintentionally you let out a moan when he slips a hand inside your, actually his, shirt and starts playing with your breasts, pressing his erection against your ass.

You finally give in turning to kiss him wrapping one leg around him, his hard member grinding against your core. You take off his shirt, leaving hickeys all over his chest and going back to his kiss, one hand slipping into his boxers, palming his erection and teasing him slightly.

He shifts to help you remove them and once their off your hands start working on him, stroking all his length. He sits on the edge of the bed and you start taking him inside your mouth. Swirling your tongue on his tip and along his shaft than putting it all in your mouth, you gag slightly but keep going. You lick the precum of of him but before you can keep going he lays you back on the bed.

"I want to feel your tight little pussy against my cock" He lifts your legs onto his shoulder thrusting inside you.

"Oh god" you scream as he does, still sore from last night, not that you want him to stop. On the contrary "please, faster Aaron" you beg.

As he increases the speed, he lowers one of his hands to your clit, giving it a spank before he starts rubbing it intensely. You yell in pleasure, the way Aaron could be so loving yet so rough and make you feel so good, it was impressive.

You make your way to his bathroom, barely being able to walk, you examine the damage Hotch had done to you as you change into your own clothes.

"You ruined me" you joke as you walk towards the kitchen, pointing at you neck covered with bruises "how the hell am I supposed to dress to work tomorrow? How am I supposed to walk tomorrow?"

He laughs "Sorry" he pulls you closer for a kiss "here, I made you some coffee" the way you liked your coffee was more like a preschooler than an FBI agent and Hotch always made fun of you for that "two sugars and milk" You roll your eyes and sit on his kitchen island

"I better get going" you say as he places one hand on you knee "you need to spend time with Jack and I have a lot of things to do before work tomorrow" he begins to protest but stops, he knows you're right. You get down from the counter but he presses your back against it kissing you.

"Aaron, I am serious" your voice sounds more like a moan than anything, you bring him closer his hands on your hair make you go absolutely crazy. You can feel him getting harder under his pants.

The main door opens and you pull away from Hotchner "Daddy we're home" Jack let's go of Jessica's hand and jumps on his arms.

"Hey buddy! Do you remember y/n? She works with me and Henry's mom" you can't stop your cheeks from heating up

"Hey  y/n! Are you coming to the park with us?" despite feeling uncomfortable with the way Jessica looks at you you smile at the boy.

"Actually I was about to leave. But maybe another day ok?"

"Jack why don't you go put you bag in your room?" Hotch says and the boy runs off "let me walk you to the door" he says turning to you

"It's fine" you shake your head "I'll see you tomorrow k?" truth was you wanted to get out of there as soon as possible but before you closed the door you hear Jessica speak

"Really Aaron? I don't know what's worse, that you are sleeping with a child or that you brought her over on a day Jack was home." You hear her start walking you way so you run off to the car.

You tried hard to ignore what she said but the truth was you weren't entirely sure she was wrong. You didn't want Jack to see you with his dad, not at least before you figured if this going anywhere, you hated putting him in that position.

Besides the fact that she called you a child hurt you, specially because that's one of your biggest insecurities regarding you relationship with Aaron. You are 15 years younger than him, you still couldn't quite wrap your head around why he would want to be with you, and even though you tried, the only answer you could come up with was sex. That why you didn't let him say he loved you last night, because you still weren't ready to believe it.

You tried to convince yourself that he did but it wouldn't be the first time someone's used you like that. And you were falling so hard for Hotch that you didn't even care. You just wanted him to want you enough to keep you around for a little while longer.