Part four

A/n: Trigger Warning!!! I will mention assault in this chapter ok?

"We are looking for a white male in his late twenties" Reid starts delivering the profile "He is obsessed with control, this can be seen in the way he chooses and kills his victims, even though he seems disorganized he is not, he is meticulous and knows exactly what he is doing."

"He most likely has a record, probably a few complaints from former girlfriends" you can feel Hotch's gaze on you as you speak "he picks his victims up on bars so he is also charming, has a way with words, he lures them outside and then he strikes them." "Please keep vigilant at all times and feel free to talk to me or any other agent, we are here to help"

"Absolutely not" you hear Aaron's voice a little louder that it should be. You look at Spencer both of you in confusion, after a while he comes out

"Y/l/n, a word" you can see he is pissed (so hot) as you follow him to the other room

"Y/n" Rossi says "we think it might be smart if we try and catch our unsub in the act, he is too smart to leave any evidence behind" he pauses, and your eyes shift from him to Derek and lastly Hotch, you wish you could look at him all day. "We want you to go undercover see if he approaches you"

"Me?" you asked surprised

"You fit the profile exactly baby" Morgan says "Brunette, young and hella hot" he winks, you see Aaron clench his fist.

"No problem, I'll do it" you actually loved going undercover. Hotchner just stands there not saying a word.

"Just be yourself, he will probably approach you so just play along with it ok?" Emily says handing you your heels. A smirk shows on your face as you look in the mirror, you look good and you know it. The little black dress and red lipstick complement you skin and make you glow. You wish Hotch could see you right now

Heading out of the elevator you meet your team on the hotel lobby, you look for Hotch and his reaction is priceless, he looks at you up and down his jaw almost hitting the floor. You smirk at the sight

"Damn baby girl, if the unsub doesn't approach you be sure I will"

"Morgan will be at the door and all exits will be covered" Hotch says with a stern tone, interrupting Derek "Do not do anything stupid, and stick to the plan" you can tell he doesn't like the idea of you going there but why? Does he not trust you?

You sit at the bar still thinking about Hotch when a man approaches you, he was very good looking with blonde hair and blue eyes
"Can I buy you a drink?" he smiles and you nod

You talk for a little bit "I have to go" he says after looking at his phone "emergency at the hospital, but here is my number. Make sure to call me ok?"

"Ok" you watch him leave and start heading to the dance floor, the unsub still hasn't showed up and it was getting late. That's when strong hands grip your wrist "you are coming with me" you look at him and instantly know it's him.
"I am sorry, but I am not interested" you say it loudly so the team can hear it through your earpiece.

He gets closer to you and shows a gun "I was not asking pretty girl. Now walk as nothing is happening" you search for you team but it's too crowded, the man leads you to the back, where a van was parked. Where the hell is the team is the last thing you think before being hit in the head.

"Why the hell weren't you here?" Jj is now shouting at the officer in charge of the back door "You just ruined an operation and now we have a federal agent MISSING"
"Jj" Emily puts her hand on her shoulder "we have to focus"

"Reid pull the security tapes, see if Garcia can pull an ID on our unsub"

Moments later Reid comes back "Got it, his name is Richard Moore, got left in the altar by his fiancée Brianna Thomas two days before our first victim was found."

"That's our guy let's go!" Hotch rushes and the team follows

Hotch barely parks the car, running towards the door and kicking it down "Richard Moore FBI" no answer "Partner up and find him"

"Aaron are you ok?" Rossi asks clearly concerned, but Hotch stays silent "look, I know you worry about y/n but she is tough, she'll be fine"

"Look Dave I don't like what you are implying here. I just want to find my agent" Dave smiles and opens the last door

"They are not here"

"Guys over here!" Emily calls out, they run outside to find a van, there were ropes, tools and dry blood on the inside. They all felt sick, this man had y/n and just thinking about what he could do to her made them furious.

"They have to be here somewhere" Emily asks unable to hide the fear in her voice

"Hey guys Reid and I might have something" he says pointing his gun to a trap door on the side of the house. They go in guns held high

"Richard Moore put your hands where I can see them and step away from her" Prentiss says

"Well well well, looks like we have company" he says bringing his hands to your cheeks

"I said step away from her. NOW"

"But I'm not done with her yet" you see as he brings out a gun up, you hear shots fired and begin to accept your fate.

"Y/n, are you ok?" you open your eyes seeing Jj untying you and Moore's body on the floor.

"Did he hurt you" you look at Hotch, his eyes a mix of concern and rage. You feel confused at first but then you realize what he means and your whole body freezes. Tears form in your eyes as you realize what could've happened, you were so fixated on getting away that you forgot what he did to the other girls. You try and clear your head, you were fine but still.

"y/n" Emily's voice cracks and pulls you back to reality

"N-no I'm fine, you got here before he... he" you can't finish the sentence you just lean onto Prentiss as she guides you to the ambulance.