Part thirty five

The weekend consisted basically of Hotch trying to make it up to you, and boy was it worth it. When the alarm rang Monday morning you two had gotten maybe an hour of sleep and you secretly prayed that you wouldn't have to chase after an unsub cause you couldn't really walk let alone run.

You had just sat down at your desk when JJ showed up, with a file in her hands so you painfully get up and walk to the round table room where Penelope was standing there next to Aaron, who had a stupid smirk on his face, you roll your eyes before sitting on your seat between Emily and Derek.

"Fun weekend?" Prentiss whispers making you almost choke on your coffee

"Something like that" you watch Reid enter the room and Garcia starts the briefing

"Hello there my beautiful superheroes, they need our help in Portland Oregon. We have two bodies found over the past two weeks, Rosalie Calvert and Juliette Silverton both women in their early forties and were found in alleys with many stab wounds to their torso but besides that there are no connections between them."

"Stabbing usually means a sexual release" you think out loud

"Exactly" Reid adds "A sexual sadist and the stabbing is an indicate that he is impotent."

"But he is not killing surrogates, the victims look nothing alike. So maybe the stabbing means something else. Maybe lack of physical strenght" Morgan states

"We have to find out what connects them" Hotch closes the file "Wheels up in thirty."

You talked some more about the case in the jet util Hotchner suggested you all rested a little before landing. You shifted on the seat without really being able to sleep, you looked at the team and they were all dead, all of the but Aaron, he was sitting alone in the back looking at the file in his hands. Your gaze meets his and you decide to seat by his side

"I thought you'd be jumping at the opportunity to rest" he smirked and you rolled your eyes but before you could answer he places his lips on yours. Looking around to make sure the jet was really asleep he pulled you over to his lap, one of his hands moved to your ass groping it strongly and you almost let a moan escape your mouth. You feel his tongue dominating yours and your hands find the usual spot in his hair, tugging it lightly but before the kiss escalates further you pull away giggling at the pout on his face as you do. You place a quick peck on his lips before adjusting yourself on the chair and closing your eyes, feeling his arms around you, you eventually manage to take a quick nap.

You and Prentiss take off to the dump site, you on the passenger seat and her driving while tapping her fingers on the steering wheel following the beat of the song that was playing on the radio. There is something up with her and you have a pretty good idea of what

"You seem awfully happy lately, care to explain why or who?" she pauses for a moment looking at you before shaking her head

"Nothing going on, just woke up happy I guess. Anyways we're here" you two look for anything helpful and exchange a couple theories on the way back to the PPD. You deliver the profile while waiting for Garcia to narrow down your list of suspects, it's already night and you decide to get some food before Penelope calls.

"Anyone wants food?" you smile and everyone nods "be right back, call me if anything comes up." you exit the precinct and notice someone was following you "Aaron what the hell, you scared me"

"Sorry baby" he grabs your hand as you walk to the SUV "It's late I didn't want you to go alone" you two climb inside and drive a couple minutes before finding a fast food place. Hotch parks in the empty lot, the moon being the only source of light besides the open sign, his hair was slightly messy considering it was a pretty long day he had taken his suit jacket off before entering the car and his sleeves were rolled up, showing his forearms. You pull him by his tie crashing your lips on his, the kiss immediately growing urgent and suddenly he pulls away, throwing the seat as far back as he can before pulling you onto his lap and resuming his actions.

His hands travel your body as he kisses your jaw and neck, earning a soft moan from you, you start grinding against his growing bulge the wetness growing in your core. He fumbles with his belt as you very awkwardly remove your slacks and panties before positioning yourself back onto his lap. He teases your entrance looking deeply into your eyes before slamming inside you, he takes a moment so you can adjust before he started moving, his thrusts starting slow at first but quickly increasing in strength and speed.

Both your and Aaron's moans fill the car as you start to feel your orgasm start to build, you meet him at the end of every thrust making him reach deep inside you. Both of his hands gripped your sides tightly and you could feel his nails pressuring your skin, you lower one of your hands to your clit rubbing it and increasing your pleasure even more. Every move becomes more desperate as you get closer to your release and after one particular thrust you come, calling out his name as your head falls back. The feeling of you clenching around him was enough to make him finish as well, you feel his nails dig in your hips as he spills his load inside you.

You both take a moment to stabilize your breath before he pulls out of you and you fall back on the seat, your whole body feeling numb. He hands you a few tissues from the glove boxes and fixes himself

"I'm gonna get the food before we're too late" he winks and steps outside, returning shortly after with a couple bags. The whole drive back he kept his fingers laced with yours. Back at the station Morgan raises his eyebrows but Hotch throws him a look before he can make any comments on how long you both took.

After some more investigating you finally find out that your unsub was not a sexual saddist but a woman that used stabbing as way of displaying her anger, Dianna Renard was killing successful woman because she herself felt like she couldn't thrive in her job. You split up in two cars and race to her address, Morgan, Hotch and Reid arrived first and a couple minutes later the rest of you race through the door to your eyes scan the first room and find Aaron in the corner with his arm bleeding, his face twisting in pain.

"Go to him" Rossi looks at you and you nod before they all sprinted to the other rooms

"What the fuck happened" you ask in a low voice

"She came up from behind me and stabbed my arm. Reid and Morgan went after her but I couldn't see where she went. We have to find her." You open his shirt to reveal a pretty deep cut that was bleeding pretty bad.

"It's okay. The team's got it. Let's get you out of here okay?" you kiss his forehead before getting up and helping him stand you walk through the door when you see something in your peripheral.

You push Aaron away from you just as Diana jumps in your direction, knife in her hand, you two struggle for a bit and you manage to kick the knife from her and get her onto the ground so you can cuff her but not before she was able to give you a few scratches and a couple punches. Sitting on the floor to catch your breath you see Prentiss taking Renard away and Rossi helping Hotch into the ambulance, JJ helps you up and you two argue for a little because you don't want to get checked up. Eventually you give in and let the EMT see if you were okay.

You guys are standing in the airport waiting to board the jet, thankfully Aaron's wound wasn't that bad so he didn't have to go to the hospital. You feel arms wrap around your waist from behind and you turn around to face him.

"I'm sorry" he says without meeting your eyes "She was attacking you and I could even help."

"Hey, hey. Look at me." You interrupt, forcing his chin up so you can look him in the eye "You were hurt, there was nothing you could do. Besides it's part of the job."

"I know, it's just hard to see you in risky situations" he pulls you closer to him in a tight hug "I love you so much y/n"

"I love you to Aaron. And I worry as well." You both just stay there for a moment before Dave approaches you.

"I hate to interrupt but everyone is already inside" you giggle, taking Hotch's hand and following Rossi into the jet.

A/N: only two more chapters to go and ngl I am a little sad that this is ending :(