Part six

Two weeks, it's been two weeks since the last time you slept with Hotch, work had been crazy, the team never had so many cases back to back. You are sitting in a precinct in New Jersey trying to find your latest unsub.

Hotch is tired, you can tell by the way he runs his fingers through his hair, also, judging by the way he is now staring at you, you can tell that he wants the same thing as you. You are craving his touch and he feels the same way, you never managed to talk to him though. Every time you even tried you ended up in bed screaming his name, not that you were complaining. And after a month of that you had gotten used to his touch.

After chasing him down an alley you and Morgan manage to arrest the killer

"The best duo strikes again." Morgan says as you walk back into the precinct

"God I am so tired" you look for Hotch and his eyes are on you "hey Hotch when can we leave?" you ask while organizing your stuff

"Everyone in the jet at 8" you look at your phone 5:54 pm

"Let's eat!" Jj asks already at the door with Spencer and Emily

"You coming princess?"

"No thanks guys I'm just gonna get ready to leave. I really am exhausted" you sit in your car and decide to already head to the airport, picking up a slice of pizza on the way. You were sitting in the parking lot, drinking your diet Pepsi and eating your pizza when your phone buzzes with a text from Hotch "Jet. Now." You race to the jet already turned on by his text, how does he do that?

You walk inside and Hotch instantly pulls you onto him, his mouth devouring you

"Aaron" you whisper "not here"

Faster than you thought to be possible he shoves you into the tiny restroom, locking the door and pinning you against the wall.

"You know how long I've been waiting to do this?" You can already feel him hard against you and you can't help but smirk. You pull down your jeans as he kisses your neck pulling hard on your hair. He unzip his pants and turns you to face the wall sliding his hand to your pussy.
"You so wet already" you moan in return "you wanted me to fuck you today didn't you, slut" he slaps your ass and you moan again, one of his hands grips you neck "Use your words y/n"

"Yes, yes, please" he picks you up and sits you on the sink, stroking himself a few times. What a sight, your eyes widen and you bite your lip as he aligns his dick with your entrance he uses one hand to grip your neck again

"You better keep quiet you little whore" he says inserting himself inside you "Fuck" he whispers "you are so tight"

His thrusts are fast and strong, you have to bring you hand to your mouth to keep quiet. A while after you both reach your edge, you back arching as you moan into his ear and he fills you.

He helps you get down and turns on the water, grabbing paper towels to clean you both. He gets out of the restroom, but you stay there a moment, cleaning up and catching your breath.

You hear the teams voice as they enter the plane, so you decide it is time to get out.

"Hey y/n, are we still on for tomorrow?" Spencer asks seeing you exit

"What's tomorrow?" Derek asks and you can see Aaron is also curious waiting for your answer

"We're binge watching Star Trek" you say excited, you and Spencer always had movie marathons.

"You two are way too nerdy" Emily laughs and you sit down by her side.

It's almost 7 pm when you get up from the couch, feeling extremely lazy, you and Spencer spent the whole day sitting there and watching Star Trek like you had planned. It was amazing.

"You want a drink?" He shakes his head, and you go to the kitchen grabbing a beer for you and a coke for Spencer.

"How are things with your mystery guy?" He asks and you think for a moment before answering

"They are good I guess" you take a sip of your drink "I mean it hasn't evolved into anything serious but it is probably for the best" you actually meant it, after so many failed relationships what you had with Hotch was perfect, no strings attached, just pure attraction.

"If you're happy, I am happy for you."

"Thank you Spence"

He left shortly after because he had stuff to do and you decided to have a night dedicated to yourself. You fill up the tub with a bunch of bath salts, turn up some low key music and search for a candle to lit. You choose one and is taken a little by surprise when the smell reminds you of Aaron, damn it, you forget about it in order to enjoy your night. No strings attached y/n.

You wake up really late, one of you favorite things to do on Sunday, walking up to the kitchen to make some coffee you phone rings.

"Aaron?" you answer it a little surprised

"Are you doing anything tonight?" his voice a little softer than usual

"No, nothing. Why?" you are starting to get worried "is everything okay?"

"Everyone is fine y/n" he chuckles "I just wanted to know if you want to have dinner" Dinner? What the hell does dinner mean? It's nothing right? He probably just wants to be nice. Yeah

"Yeah, sure. Dinner sounds nice"

"I'll pick you up at seven?"

"Mhm"

6pm you sit on your bed trying to figure out what to wear. Why were you so nervous? It's just food with Hotch, nothing else. You end up settling for a navy blue dress, short but not too much, very loose and that showed just enough cleavage, you paired it with a pair of nude heels and a matching clutch. Your make up was light and your hair was curled in soft waves, you checked in the mirror at least twelve times to make sure you looked fine.

You walk up to Hotch and he looked amazing, wearing a black button down and dark jeans his hair a little messier than usual. Seeing him like that makes you feel something different, but you try not to think about it. There is also something about the way he looks at you, the glow on his eyes is different they aren't black with lust, the smile on his lips fill your stomach with butterflies. This is bad you think to yourself as he opens the door for you.

"You look absolutely amazing" he says while driving.

"Same goes for you" the rest of the car ride you stay silent, so many things going through your head that you only fall back into reality when you arrive at the restaurant. It was fancy, you sit in a table in the corner, facing him.

The night was nothing like you expected, Aaron ordered you a bottle of champagne and the food was delicious. But that was not the best part, it was impressive how easy it was to talk to him, he asked you about your life, your family and childhood and he didn't take his eyes off of you for even a second as you told him pretty much everything. He told you about Jack and how proud he was of him and you couldn't help but smile at him, he was such an amazing person you felt bad about everything he had to deal with. You had never met Haley but you figured he must've suffered a lot when he lost her, he places his hand on top of yours and you just stay there for a minute.

"Here is the check" the waiter interrupts your moment and you reach for your purse

"Please, I invited you"

"Next time it's on me than"

"I wouldn't have it any other way"

He places his hand in your lower back as he leads you out of the restaurant and into his car. The whole way back his hand rests on your tight.

"Thank you for tonight" you say as he walks you up to your door.

"I really enjoyed the company" his hands cup your cheeks, he lowers his lips onto yours, kissing you gently. You melt into the kiss felling a way you cannot explain when he pulls away, it's not like you wanted him to throw you in the bed and fuck your mercilessly. You wanted the kiss to last forever.
"Good night y/n" he says walking away.