Part thirty six

After coming back from Portland, you sat on your desk to finish your paperwork. It was late you were the last one still there so you decided to check if Aaron was ready to go home, you notice he was very focused on his computer but he smiled as soon as he saw you. You look around his office, your mind immediately flies back to the time you slept with him there

"I'm almost done here." you barely acknowledge him since you were stuck in your own daydream "y/n?" he reaches for your hand pulling you around the table so you were in front of him.

"Sorry, I was thinking." He raises his eyebrow signaling you to keep talking "It's crazy how far we've come since what happened here that night."

"You mean when I fucked you senseless in this very desk?" he asks in a very innocent voice and you hit his arm and he laughs, "I'm joking, even though that is what happened" he whispers the last part in your ear before pulling you in for a kiss, his hand slightly pulling your hair as his tongue dominates yours. You find yourself lost in the kiss until you hear a knock on the door so you pull away and sit on a chair so he can let the person in.

"Goodnight agent y/l/n. Aaron, can I see you in my office for a moment?" Strauss says already walking away. He pouts

"It's fine baby, my car is downstairs Imma head home okay?" he gives you a quick kiss and you head to your car already dreaming of a hot bath. You once again hear someone behind you "Hotch I told you not to sneak up on me like that" you turn around but there was nobody there, felling a little unsettled you reach for your gun but notice you left it upstairs so you hurry to your car but before you can lock the doors someone gets inside your passenger seat.

"Hello there, agent y/l/n" the familiar face points a gun at you "you and I are gonna take a little drive"

-----------

Aaron hurried home, he hated to leave y/n waiting for him at home and even though she understood it was a part of the job he felt really bad about it. He stopped for some Italian takeout as a treat for them and then rushes through their front door, Hotch was so happy to be home he didn't even notice your car wasn't in the driveway.

"I brought food" he says loudly but obtains no answer "y/n?" the unit chief walks to the bathroom but his girlfriend wasn't there. He calls her cell but she doesn't answer. Panic started to take over him as he called everyone she could be with.

"Emily is y/n with you?" Prentiss was his last hope

"No, I haven't spoken to her since I left the office. What happened?"

"She left before I did but she isn't here, she isn't answering her phone. I don't know where the hell she is"

"Hotch calm down, she probably stopped on her way to do something just wait a second and if she doesn't show up than we can have Garcia track her phone."

-----------

You had been ordered to stop in the middle of nowhere, you mind raced a million miles per hour trying to figure your abductor out.

"What do you want from me Katrina" you spit at the blonde who still had a gun pointed at you

"See my sweet y/n, I was rejected from the BAU because 'they weren't looking for another team member' but I know for a fact I would be a great fit there"

"So you think the best way to get into my team is by killing me?" she laughs

"If you weren't such a slut I wouldn't have to kill you but you are." The evil glow in her eyes scare you a tiny bit but you refuse to show her any fear "I tried to make Strauss take you out but you beloved unit chief probably defended you so I had to do something. I figured that as long as you kept sucking his dick he'd keep defending you" Rage takes over your body

"This is none of your fucking business. I am sorry if you are not qualified enough for the BAU but your lack of skill has nothing to do with me or Aaron."

"Aaron" she scoffs "Speaking of skill, your dear 'Aaron' is very skilled with that mouth of his, isn't he?" she laughs but you refuse to let her words get to you. That's what she wants, to torture you with her words to get inside your head.

"Say whatever you want Katrina, kill me I don't give a fuck" you lie but you know she wont pick that up, she is a very lousy profiler

"I will kill you but first I a going to make you suffer and then I will make it very hard for your profiler bffs to find you. I'll even join the team as your replacement" she pauses for a second "ha, I wonder how long it would take for me to take your place in Hotchners bed as well." You stiffen and she lets out a laugh before hitting your head with the back of her gun making your world go black.

--------------

A few hours had passed and the team already started working on y/n's disappearance. JJ and Morgan were sent to the address Garcia had tracked her phone to be at but they only found her car no sign of her or her abductor.

Everyone was starting to lose hope when Reid jumped up from the computer he was looking at

"Guys look at this footage from the outside the garage. We couldn't see anything from the camera downstairs but this one, after her car passes the position of the camera we can see the unsub raising his head" the team exchanges looks when they realize the blonde woman holding the gun

"Garcia, find anything you can on Katrina Bennet. Quickly" the tech analyst types aggressively on her computer

"I think I might have something, she rented a storage unit not very far from where we found y/n's car"

"Let's go" Prentiss and Morgan say already running to the door

"Aaron" Rossi pulls him to the side "I don't think you should come with us, for both her sake and yours"

"Dave, I am worried about her of course but I won't let it affect my job. I can wait in the car but I will not stay here when the woman I love is in danger."

Rossi nods and they get inside the SUV, Emily was already in the driver's seat and as soon as everyone was in, she started driving like a madman. The silence in the car was almost deafening, everyone worried about y/n but they knew she was an amazing agent so she probably was okay. They arrived at the storage unit, it was dark and cold but a little light could be seen from underneath the door. They got inside and saw y/n tied up to a chair, she had a bruise on her head Katrina had a gun pointed at her

"Katrina put the gun down" Aaron stated in a very calm voice

"NO! I am going to kill your little girlfriend here and it's your fault. Because she doesn't deserve to be on your team"

The next few events were quick she aimed the gun to y/n's read and not two seconds after that bullets ran across the room, Katrina Bennet fell on the floor.

You were put into an ambulance and checked into a hospital, your kidnapper survived and would be put in jail as soon as she was released. You were fine, besides the cut in your head from the back of her gun, the team was by your side but Aaron just stood in the corner of the room, you could see his mind was racing.

Truth was Katrina'swords kept replaying on his mind 'I am going to kill your little girlfriend'he didn't want to be called your boyfriend. To him it sounded not serious andchildish and he was going to change that as soon as he could