Part three

Hotch pushed you against the door, his face inches from yours and his eyes black with lust.

"You want to know what is in my mind y/n?" his voice is now low, almost like a whisper against your ears "the fact that all week I can't stop thinking about you, about all the things we didn't do that night."

His words were turning you on and he knew it "not to mention how you tease me, showing up dressed like that making me want to fuck you every time I see you" you try to hold yourself together but you can't and as you feel his breath against you neck you accidentally let out a moan.
You see a grin across his face "but I guess this was you plan all along" he says before kissing you. This is nothing like the other time, it's rough and urgent his hands quickly remove your shirt. He stops for a moment focusing on the black lacy bra you were wearing, and you gasp as he starts kissing you neck, leaving hickeys all over you collarbone. You can feel how wet you are, you start unbuttoning his shirt dropping it on the floor as your hands travel to unzip his pants. You get on your knees sliding his boxers down only to reveal his hard member, it is only at this point that you realize how big he actually is, by far the biggest you've had. You look up to him, his eyes watching your as you start sucking his tip, pumping at his base. You start taking more in and his hands grip your hair firmly as he begins to set the pace, as you go down on him his head falls back and his groans only motivate you to go further.

All of a sudden, he pulls you away from him, throwing you against his desk and pulling down your skirt and underwear. He kisses you and without any warning, buries himself inside you. You moan into his lips his hands travel all over your body until one of them finds your clit.

"Fuck Aaron" his eyes widen as he hears his name and he begins to thrust harder inside you, hitting your g spot every time.
You can feel a familiar notch in your stomach as your orgasm approaches, Hotch's grunts and moans warn you that he is also close.
"Aaron I gonna - " you are unable to finish your sentence as the overwhelming feeling of pleasure coursing all over your body. You tilt your head back and stars pop in your eyes biting your lip to stop yourself from screaming in pleasure. Aaron rides your through your orgasm and finishes inside you shortly after.

Your legs tremble as you walk out of the office trying to reach your car. You really did that, you just fucked your boss, IN HIS OFFICE.

Needless to say you did not get any sleep at night, your mind racing trying to figure out what to do next. Your phone rings and you see Garcia's text "Hey pretty girl we have a case".

You seat in the plane after discussing the details of the case. A small city in Oregon had had four bodies discovered in a week, all women in their early twenties with brunette hair, all with clear signs of abuse and torture.
Since the plane ride was going to be long you sit far from Hotch, resting your head at Emily's shoulder.

"Damn pretty girl someone had a busy night" Morgan says looking at you now exposed, and extremely bruised, neck. Everyone was now looking at you, you shoot Morgan an "I will kill you" look

"Looks like someone's got a new man" Jj sits closer to you and a very angry looking Prentiss

"I cannot believe you didn't tell me you were seeing someone" she fake hits you

"There is nothing to tell Em" your eye catches Hotch staring directly at you. That bitch was even suppressing a grin on his face "Ok, look there is this guy. But it is absolutely nothing serious, that's why I didn't tell you ok?"

"Oh really?" Rossi is looking directly into your eyes with his eyebrows raised

"Where did you two meet?" Reid joins the conversation.

"He is a friend of a friend" you lie "and that's all you will know for now" your answer seems to have appraised their curiosity so you lay against Emily again

"I'm just going to put it out there" Morgan smirks "it sucks that I lost my girl to some random dude"

"Don't worry baby my heart will always belong to you" you both smile and the whole team laughs. The whole team but Hotch. This was gonna be a long case.

A/n: this chapter is shorter, let me know how y'all like it better ok?
Kisses, bee