Part five

Back at the BAU Hotch insisted to drive you home, you were tired but every time you even considered sleeping his gaze on you made you wake up. You were staring to get annoyed, he was acting like you were a child and not a trained agent.

"What is it Hotch?" you ask a sounding little angrier than you planed

"You could have gotten hurt y/n, I'm just worried about you."

"Well don't be I am an FBI agent just like you are Hotch, I am trained for high risk situations and I can handle them, even though you clearly don't think I can."

"What? When did I ever say that?"

"You didn't say it but I'm a profiler Hotch. I could see that you hated having to send me undercover, you don't trust me alone in the field and it pisses me off"

He stops in front of your apartment and you storm out of the car.
Hotch follows you and gets into your house before you can slam the door.

"Don't be absurd y/n, I know you can handle but it's my job to make sure my team is alright." he reaches for you hand and without even thinking you crash you lips onto his, his hands rest on your hips as his tongue explores your mouth.

There was something about his kiss, and his touch, it made you feel good and wanted. You take his hand and guide him towards your bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes on the floor.

Laying you on the bed he starts kissing you all over your body, leaving hickeys all over you. You moan at every touch, he knows full well how much power he has over you.
He makes his way to your thighs teasing you before his lips attach to your core, his tongue on your clit, he intensifies his movements and inserts two fingers, curling them inside you. Your moans grow louder as you feel your orgasm approaching but he stops.

"I don't think I should let you cum, after all you did scream at me" he kisses you, making you taste yourself.

"Please Sir" you whine and see his eyes glow with lust. He picks up where we left off, sucking and licking your clit as his fingers made their way inside you. Your back arches as you reach your edge, vision blurry and your legs trembling.

You barely have time to stabilize you breathing when he pulls you on top of him, you adjust yourself and slowly inserts him inside you. His hands on your hips set the pace and even though you were on top, he was more than clearly in control. You ride him screaming his name as he increases the rhythm

"Rub your clit for me" his demanding tone makes you moan as you follow his order. You can feel he is nearing his edge, but you can barely think, the over stimulation making you see stars. You close your eyes ready for the sensations

"not yet, I want you to come with me" you attach your lips to his neck sucking on it his grunts making it harder to hold yourself "look at me"
you lock your eyes with his "good girl" he says releasing inside you and you also let yourself go letting the feeling take over you as you call out his name you fall onto the bed and minutes later drift off to sleep.

You wake up to your alarm and an empty bed "sorry I left without saying anything but I didn't want to wake you I knew you were tired but I had to be home to see Jack." his text greets you as you you're your phone. "It's ok. I'll see you at work"

Your mind races as you drive to work, you need to talk to Hotch about whatever this thing is.

Walking into the BAU you see you're the first one there so you walk over to Aaron's office to see him going through paperwork on his desk, one of his hands holding his head

"Good to see I'm not the only one who's tired" you joke hoping to feel less nervous

"I wonder who's fault it is" he smiles at you "you okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you about, well about" he stands up inches from you

"About what agent y/l/n" he leans in his lips touching yours, you instantly forget what you were talking about your hands placed on the back of his neck

"Aaron did you come in already?" Rossi asks knocking on the door, you jump away and fix yourself

"Yes Dave, please come in" he says sitting down with a smirk

"Oh, good morning y/n" Rossi says smiling suggestively "you are in awfully early"

"Oh yeah I just wanted to finish some things." you grab a random file from Hotch's desk "thank you for your help Sir." For a brief moment you see his eyes widen but you run out of the office before things got weird.

"So much paperwork" Emily complains and you laugh

"c'mon Em, you are almost done" Jj tells her with a smile

"You know what, why don't you finish it fast so we can head to my place and have a little girl's night?" You say picking you phone up to call Garcia "Hey Penny, girl's night at my place today?"

"Say less, I'm in gorgeous!!"

"Hey y/n, can I borrow a shirt" a wine covered Jj asks heading to your room.

"Help yourself J" you say pouring yourself another glass, she comes back moments later wearing your shirt and with something in her hand. You almost choke when you realize it's Aaron's

"Looks like someone had a fun night" she waves the shirt in front of you.

"Oh my god y/n, you two getting serious???" Emily asks

"No! He just forgot it last time he was here"

"Which was when?" Penelope starts her interrogation

"Last night" you blush with all the memories, Emily notices this

"Apparently it was a good night" she smirks "how good?"

There was no point on lying "Amazing"

"Can we please have a name?" Penelope begs but before you can answer JJ interrupts

"Wait a minute! Didn't Hotch bring you home last night?" Jj reminds everyone

"It was after, after he left" you quickly reply "and like I said it's nothing serious, if it gets any different I swear I'll tell you"

"Ok" they all say and you go back to drinking and gossiping.
After almost 4 bottles of wine the girls left and you head to your room to see you had a missed call from Hotch.

"Heyyyyy" you say calling him back

"Hey I just wanted to know what you wanted to talk about this morning" you giggle, remembering how Rossi had interrupted you "are you drunk y/n?"

"A little, we had a girl's night"

"Oh, well talk later than. Good night"

"Bye Aaron"