Part fifteen

"You have to start pairing me with other people Hotch" you tell him as he pulls you closer in the corner of a room in a police station in a small town in west of Wisconsin and kisses you "you know the team can walk in any second" you say in between kisses.

"You don't seem to mind it tough" he says lowering his hands towards your ass. It was true, knowing that you could get caught added to the fun and you loved the thrill.

His phone rings so he pulls away from you, allowing you to go back to the profile. I wasn't one of the hardest profiles you've had to trace and the team managed to catch the unsub considerably fast.

You sit on your desk procrastinating instead of doing your paperwork when a text from Hotch pops up on your screen. "Finish your paperwork by 7, I'm going to take you out." 

The rest of the members leave, one by one, you being the last one in. Hotch gets out of the office  "Ready?"

"Almost" you say checking the few last details on your file and organizing your desk quickly. You notice his eyes grow darker as Hotch guides you to his car and opens the door to allow you to climb onto the passenger seat.

You two drive in silence, you know there's something on his mind the anticipation making you go crazy. You jump as his hands start riding up on your legs moving towards the edge of your skirt and pulling it up.

His hands tease you and you clench your legs attempting to give yourself some friction. He smirks as he notices this.

"So desperate for my touch aren't you?" his hands find your underwear "take them off" his tone is dark and demanding making you wet. You let your lace panties fall to your ankles opening your legs to allow him easier access, his hand slides inside you wetness already coating his fingers.

He starts working on you, without taking his eyes off the road, he begins tracing lazy circles around your clit with his thumb. He knows exactly what he is doing, little by little increasing the speed your moans only encouraging him to keep going.

You feel that familiar feelings on your stomach, your orgasm starting to build you close you eyes, ready for the overwhelming feeling but before you reach your climax Aaron removes his hand away from you. You whimper at the loss of his touch, he smirks, bringing his fingers to his mouth and tasting you off of him. 

"I told you to be ready at 7, baby" you see that you've approached the restaurant "but you didn't listen to me did you?" you begin to speak but he cuts you off "7:03, that's the time we left the BAU, so that's how many times you won't get to cum tonight." He opens the door and leads you inside the restaurant.

Like always the time you spent talking to Aaron was amazing, you felt comfortable with him, talking to him was so easy and the way he looked at you, it filled your stomach with butterflies. You get up to leave and he grabs your hand, interlacing his fingers with yours, this gesture makes you feel like you're on top of the world. His hand doesn't leave yours for the whole ride to your apartment, his teasing had stopped so you wondered if he had forgotten.

He parks in your home's lot, you notice it was an awfully dark night so you silently thanked that Hotch was there to walk you upstairs. Before you can reach to open your door he pulls you by the hair kissing you intensely, you moan into his mouth.

"Here" he gestures to his lap and you get on top of him, he rides your skirt up and moves so you are sitting on only one of his legs. You moan as you feel his leg against your clit understanding where he is going.

You start grinding up his leg screaming each time the fabric came in contact with you clit, his hands gripped you hips so tightly you knew they were going to be bruised. The thought turned you on even more and you increased the speed of you movements.

"Fuck" you scream your high was approaching so you tilt your head back but as soon as you do he pulls your hips up, breaking the contact and placing you back onto your seat.

"That was two" he grins getting out of the car you never got to your apartment faster. You ran up the stairs unlocking the door and throwing Hotchner inside, you kiss him hands flying to his hair, you look desperate, but you don't even care because you are. Desperate for his touch, desperate to feel him inside you.

You work on removing your clothes running to your room, Aaron follows you a large smirk on his face and a very large bulge tenting his boxers. You know remove only your bra since your panties were somewhere in his car, you are ready for him to ruin you but he doesn't.

"You still have to wait baby" he is having too much fun taunting you

"Aaron please, I can't wait anymore" you cry out

"You can and you will wait" his tone makes you clench around nothing "this will teach you to listen to me" and with that he buries his head on your dripping pussy. Licking and sucking on your clit as he inserts two fingers inside you, making you yell.

His rhythm is ruthless he curls his fingers inside you, going deep and finding your sweet spot, you are too overstimulated and ready to cum. You control your moans focused on finishing but just as you vision begins to blurry he pulls away.

He gets up to remove his boxers but like you said you can't wait, plus you are feeling extremely bold so you let you own fingers fly to your pussy. Your eyes flutter shut as you finger yourself.

"Did I saw you could do that?" Aaron's hands grip your wrist "I said you had to wait, slut" he is pissed, he finds his tie on the floor and uses it to tie your hands, he flips you onto his lap "you've been a bad girl" he slaps your ass without any mercy "so I'm gonna punish you" another spank comes your way and you yell "and then, I'm gonna fuck this pussy until you can't walk anymore"

You are so wet and turned on you don't even feel pain, each slap just makes you more eager to have him fucking you. He stops after the tenth spank, using the leftover fabric on his tie to attach you to your bedpost immediately after he starts sucking and playing with your nipples.

"Please Sir" you moan out and he slides his finger inside you

"I love to hear you beg, like a desperate little whore" he inserts two other fingers and you cry out, he moves fast and rough you don't even try to hold yourself, you feel your orgasm approaching. As his fingers thrust deep inside you and his palm grinds against you clit you feel your walls tightening as you reach the edge you've been so desperately looking for.

Aaron's fingers keep on working and you try to pull away but being tied to the bed allows him to have full control of your body. He strokes himself a few times before entering you, you still hadn't calmed down from your first orgasm so as he does that you yell.

"God" you try and move your arms to find someone to grip, you just know your wrists are gonna be a mess tomorrow. You don't even try to keep quiet, screaming and moaning loudly with each thrust, every time he hits your sweet spot you call out his name.

"This pussy is all mine" his voice is more like a moan "say it. Say you're mine"

"Yes" you pat "I'm yours Aaron" you barely manage to get the words out your back arches and you see stars in your eyes as you cum around his dick, your walls tightening around him. He grunts and lowers his head to your neck sucking on it before he releases inside you.

You don't even have strength to move, after he releases the knot on your wrist you pull him close and you both fall into deep sleep.